patterdales in ireland

plenty good black dogs about 30 odd years ago.i had a few came out rathcoole at that time had one of the butch dog from malusk an had a ken gould dog early 80s that i got of owny oneil .... first patterdale i heard off b & t mc millan had in the 60s an they were black n tan

Oweney O,neill that's an oul name ,and a character ,wasn,t really into digging ,use to do abit with big Eddie ,,this name should have the Hare men commenting .

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

The bluck book will tell all

:good: Some good digging lads going in that book, like JB or not!! these men will tell there stories ;)

Funny no mention of breeding of crap bitchs

you no something most of us dont' up to you now to put the record straight, before some poor sod gets or buys a pup from these crap bitches. :thumbs:

I personally don't think JB gave or gives a flying f**k about the the lads in the book or the irish diging digging men full stop.I know a lot of the lads in the book,good honest diging men but bluck then goes and bans them from his site because they don't play ball with what he has to say.I have also seen him mention certain men as peddlers on his countrywise site,well he is no different as everytime he is on he is either tryiny to sell his books,mags.souviners,or maybe a game fair,to me he is not a dog man he is a money grabing arsehole.He now says he has his own line of black dogs,its only a couple of year back he was saying the same about his borders,and where is the border club he started?.

• Like 8

plenty good black dogs about 30 odd years ago.i had a few came out rathcoole at that time had one of the butch dog from malusk an had a ken gould dog early 80s that i got of owny oneil .... first patterdale i heard off b & t mc millan had in the 60s an they were black n tan

Oweney O,neill that's an oul name ,and a character ,wasn,t really into digging ,use to do abit with big Eddie ,,this name should have the Hare men commenting .

;)

Edited by WEDGEY

I personally don't think JB gave or gives a flying f**k about the the lads in the book or the irish diging digging men full stop.I know a lot of the lads in the book,good honest diging men but bluck then goes and bans them from his site because they don't play ball with what he has to say.I have also seen him mention certain men as peddlers on his countrywise site,well he is no different as everytime he is on he is either tryiny to sell his books,mags.souviners,or maybe a game fair,to me he is not a dog man he is a money grabing arsehole.He now says he has his own line of black dogs,its only a couple of year back he was saying the same about his borders,and where is the border club he started?.

I never knew off this guy, never heard off him before, only through this forum!

That seems to be a blessing in itself! Just as well you're too long in the tooth for wise guys fatman. ; )

• 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Interesting thread, there is mention that Seamus Erwin bought a bitch called Tar from a bloke in Wales? Nope, he got that bitch from K.Smith in Glengormley,who got the bitch direct from Bill Brightmore. I may be wrong but wasn't K.Smith one of the first lads to keep Patterdales in Norn Iron? I know a few lads from Rathcoole and Monkstown had terriers that he bred.

Wirey. We are talking near thirty years ago here when Seamus put Blade over Tar but I'm sure there is a strong possibility that there are terriers about that can be traced back to Blade x Tar. Seamus would be the best man to know.