• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

what about a dog called 'nigger'a lot of lads claiming to have stuff of ov him about 15 year ago,or there abouts,possibly ended up in TPs yard.would be interested in hearing a bit abou.t him,as his name crops up in the peds of 2 i have here at The moment,

I would say the black dogs are here at least 40 year i bought black fell pups of pk in blacklion over 30 year ago and he was workin them long before that also remember bnuttal over at the chickens years ago with a van load of black dogs for sale

I would say the black dogs are here at least 40 year i bought black fell pups of pk in blacklion over 30 year ago and he was workin them long before that also remember bnuttal over at the chickens years ago with a van load of black dogs for sale

THATS THE MEDICINE YOU PRICK TELL EVERYONE BRIANS BUSINESS SURE WHY NOT TELL EVERYONE ON AN OPEN FORUM WERE YOU SEEN THESE VAN LOAD OF TERRIERS :doh::doh::doh::no::no:

An interesting subject that I'm supprised doesn't come up more often.

Personally I've met 3 different men who claim to have been the first to bring black terriers to Ireland, all in the late 70s. Although the lakeland type was here before that.

Smasher, the terrier, Nigger, ended up in T.P.s yard when his working days were over and was put across anything that resembled a bitch. BUT, he was a very good producer and those who seen him work (T.P. never seen him work) said he was brilliant worker, silent and hard. Out of him came a dog that was never worked and because he had a very scarred nose from a kennel fight he looked the buissness and lads brought their bitches to him. Although he was never tried he did produce workers and many lads still have this blood. No Nose Teddy he was known as.

He was out of that very good line of workers bred by A.C.

IMO Nigger was deffinatly one of the biggest influences over 10 years ago.

Sam, the border cross, bred by B.C. in the North who passed through Pete Maddens yard before ending up being put over anything by Booth was another big influence. Sam was a good worker and producer, pity so many lies were told about him and he can't really be called a Patterdale type, can he?

In the last few years the blood of the blind dog is on a lot of yards belonging to men who like a good worker.

Edited by neil cooney
  • Like 1

An interesting subject that I'm supprised doesn't come up more often.

Personally I've met 3 different men who claim to have been the first to bring black terriers to Ireland, all in the late 70s. Although the lakeland type was here before that.

Smasher, the terrier, Nigger, ended up in T.P.s yard when his working days were over and was put across anything that resembled a bitch. BUT, he was a very good producer and those who seen him work (T.P. never seen him work) said he was brilliant worker, silent and hard. Out of him came a dog that was never worked and because he had a very scarred nose from a kennel fight he looked the buissness and lads brought their bitches to him. Although he was never tried he did produce workers and many lads still have this blood. No Nose Teddy he was known as.

He was out of that very good line of workers bred by A.C.

IMO Nigger was deffinatly one of the biggest influences over 10 years ago.

Sam, the border cross, bred by B.C. in the North who passed through Pete Maddens yard before ending up being put over anything by Booth was another big influence. Sam was a good worker and producer, pity so many lies were told about him and he can't really be called a Patterdale type, can he?

In the last few years the blood of the blind dog is on a lot of yards belonging to men who like a good worker.

[/quote lots of different opinion on the blind dog working abilty around

Edited by fionn
Guest ryan161

dose any 1 have any young dog for sell in N.I lookiing for sumfng out of working stuff that hasnt seen anything

money here i no this hasnt got anything to do with selling dog but its about N.I and thats were i am if [NO TEXT TALK] nose of any PM me thanks ATB LADS :thumbs:

Fionn,

That goes for any dog that is in more than a few pedigrees.

Smasher,

I don't think so but there is a couple of lads down there that like the blood.

LOL, the Cork boys love their white terriers and who can blame them, there as good as any.

forgot to thank you for the bit of info on that nigger dog earlier,just tring to build a picture in my head,also didn't that blind dog produce a dog from cork called 'BUTCH'a real good dog by all accounts,who in turn himself was a good producer,the reason i ask is because i have a bitch here who has that breeding on both sides,bred by someone who no longer posts on here,who is becomming a promising young bitch,and i would like to clear up a few questions i have,