breedeing pair of harris hawks

hi here i am selling my breeding pair of harris hawks for £500. i may be able to deliver or meet part way for a small fee. male harris hawk is 3 years old and female is 5 years old. both in excellent healthy condition. they are large birds and have 3 clutches per year. male has been flown by previous owner. he takes fur and feather. these are beautiful birds. any questions then please e-mail. i can also take some pics at your request. thanks

hi here i am selling my breeding pair of harris hawks for £500. i may be able to deliver or meet part way for a small fee. male harris hawk is 3 years old and female is 5 years old. both in excellent healthy condition. they are large birds and have 3 clutches per year. male has been flown by previous owner. he takes fur and feather. these are beautiful birds. any questions then please e-mail. i can also take some pics at your request. thanks

will you take 350 for the pair

have you got any pics of them mateing? 2 birds at it............ gats me going that does pal. haha only jokein pal...

hi sorry guys, i'm pretty new to this site so i only really check my messages, and thats every now and then. i still have the birds at present. i'll try to upload some pics. i dont have any pics of them mating but i can confirm that they are at it all the time especially after eating. they are a genuine pair. thanks