Top Quality Coursing slip Leads

I have just recieved a coursing slip lead from Johnson Fieldsports, the fella makes his own leads, collars, mechanisms, just had a try of it and I am well impressed, not sure if I am allowed to post this (mods please remove if not) but here is a link to his sight well worth a look IMHO, atvb Richard

http://www.field-sports.co.uk

post-24828-1239193477_thumb.jpg

post-24828-1239193520_thumb.jpg

Edited by arcticgun

I have just recieved a coursing slip lead from Johnson Fieldsports, the fella makes his own leads, collars, mechanisms, just had a try of it and I am well impressed, not sure if I am allowed to post this (mods please remove if not) but here is a link to his sight well worth a look IMHO, atvb Richard

http://www.field-sports.co.uk

I have one with a brass barrel ,but I dont use it ,I find it too fiddly when you are lamping ,I just use a normal flat lead with the catch chopped off ,and thread it through the dogs collar.

Knowing me I will have it lost within a week :D gotta admit I never thought how obvious it would look :icon_redface: not that I would even consider breaking the laws of our fine country, I would not be able to sleep if I thought I had upset the middle class anti types :o not sure if I can say the same for my dogs, they don't seem to ber able to read or understand the laws around what quarry they can and cannot chase and retrieve :D

atb richard

Knowing me I will have it lost within a week :D gotta admit I never thought how obvious it would look :icon_redface: not that I would even consider breaking the laws of our fine country, I would not be able to sleep if I thought I had upset the middle class anti types :o not sure if I can say the same for my dogs, they don't seem to ber able to read or understand the laws around what quarry they can and cannot chase and retrieve :D

atb richard

se what im sayingrichard always some kind people ready to do favours ;)

i use a peice of nylon flat chord (like the stuff you get on bum bag straps) with a handel sowen in and it works grand only problem for me is im not very strong so it can be hard to keep a hold of but it will have to do