Barska scopes

basically looking for a sight for .223,a bit of early morning shooting.i wont be shooting by night.Mr logic Im not sure how to answer your ? but I have a hawke scope but dont feel its quality enough.I really want scope that can hold its accuracy and just generally be reliable.I know its not a huge ammount of money but thats my limit im afraid.

You did answer my q. 223 for daytime shooting, with 400 quid to spend = Nikon Monarch or Bushnell 4200. I would make sure you have 12 power, 40 front end should be enough but you may see benefits from the 50 at dawn.

Either scope will do what you need.

Nikon Monarch 3 4-16x50 SIDEFOCUS,whats the opinion on these,are they too strong for what i want ?i cant make out exactly what is best,and 12x50's i cant locate in my price bracket.

Bushnell Elite E3200 5-15x50 Rainguard AO Matte,or these?

Nikko Stirling Diamond 4-12x56 30mm.....or even these,christ i havent a clue what im looking at :clapper:

someone HELP me :blink:

Nikon Monarch 3 4-16x50 SIDEFOCUS,whats the opinion on these,are they too strong for what i want ?i cant make out exactly what is best,and 12x50's i cant locate in my price bracket.

Bushnell Elite E3200 5-15x50 Rainguard AO Matte,or these?

Nikko Stirling Diamond 4-12x56 30mm.....or even these,christ i havent a clue what im looking at :clapper:

someone HELP me :blink:

i have a nikon monarch 5.5x16.5x44 ucc your for £150 :) will put some pic up if you want :)

Edited by monte

what do you mean by ''turn it down''?mr logic,and what do you reckon with these sights verminator,seems a good price,are they worth considering?BARSKA 3-12x50 IR HUNTMASTER PRO SCOPE.thanks to all who replied.Monte id appreciate a pic of the nikkon monarch thanks.

Edited by jigsaw

i think they are worth there money, but different people like different things. my scope is a 8-32X44IR SWAT, it works well in all conditions and i can always clearly see what i am aiming at. in the box with mine were some extras, i got flipup covers & a 5in sunshade. just had a look on rimfire magics website and they are selling the model you want for £65! bargin. if its on a .223 why not get a bit more mag for the longer range shots? hope this has helped a bit.

what do you mean by ''turn it down''?mr logic,and what do you reckon with these sights verminator,seems a good price,are they worth considering?BARSKA 3-12x50 IR HUNTMASTER PRO SCOPE.thanks to all who replied.Monte id appreciate a pic of the nikkon monarch thanks.

Well these are all variable power scopes, so if you find 16 mag a bit much, you can just turn the mag down a bit :)

4-16 is a very good range too, enough for longer stuff but small enough to wind down should you need to.

2d0hztc.jpg