Last light Stag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

snapshot has his opinion .....

as do you sheamus and your both entitled to it but one telling the other that he aint or shouldnt hold that opinion is crap

its shit like this that nearly brought the site down not so long ago.... moderators you not agree?

i personally agree with snapshot i think the "attacks" are unwarrented, and it ruins a good forum

"pretenders" they maybe ..... then they maybe not who gives? you do sheamus you give alot.... for some reason you seem ... i dunnoe... annoyed with these "pretenders?" yes ..no ?

and if yes then why exactly?

yours

Sauer

Edited by sauer
............what you recon to the picture`s :D

I reckon with regard to the photo of you with the roe, it does not appear very bright (for an experienced stalker) to have your rifle pointing at yourself - loaded or otherwise - but then what do I know as a possible pretender

What exactly drives you Vim,to delberately make yourself a hated chap .Some sort of major insecurity issue, must be .Youve tried to be liked in the past but that failed .

No-one likes you so lets be hated instead .You write of the backslappers and the clicky gang but its very evident you really crave to fit in .For those that dont know of you ,you come over as being well educated and knowledeagle at times so why the hatred .Ive been guilty in the past and recently of fuelling your games but no more .Lets see some propper posts and get the site back to a bit of sanity ,no wait ,thats it of course it is .You hate to see things running smoothly so you take the piss to upset it .Instability,insecurety,jealousy, a bad combination and you have it bad .Tell me im wrong but deep down you are crying . :cray: