THIS ITEM IS IN PERFECT WORKING ORDER ONLY BEEN USED FOR AROUND ABOUT 10 TIMES AND IS VERY BRIGHT, ..ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK,

Deben Mini 250 mtr Lamp Kit + Red Lens

Made in the U.K. to a very high standard this lamp has a high power 12v Xenon bulb with a compact 65mm diameter lens that packs the power of a gun lamp twice its size and will throw a spot beam to an effective 250 metres and beyond. I have also included a red lens cover for fox and rabbit lamping.

The lamp has speed elevation and windage adjustment and is very easy to set up with a snap on 25mm/1" scope body mount with an on/off switch that can be mounted onto your gun stock in a convenient position with the velcro tabs provided.

The compact 12v 3Ah power pac provides 1 hr continuos lamping on a full charge and comes with a strong nylon belt pouch holder and a mains charger, plus a car cigarette lighter socket power adapter to allow you to run the lamp from you car .

Lamp Size 75 mm Long x 80mm Wide

Lamp Weight 140gr

Batteries Size H 13cm W 6.5cm D 6 cm

Batteries Weight 1.3 kg

Edited by thehunter69

How much do you want for it? Also do you have payPal and will you post it?

Thanks

Ben

hi ben looking for about 70 quid i paid 95 for it plus 8 quid for the red filter.....yes i have pay pal and will post it if you want it, cheers paul