Hi there

A friend of mine has a rapid 7 and got a quickfill adapter on the end of the buddy bottle. Target Tronics put it on for him the problem is the bottle is now leaking through the quick fill adapter. Has anyone had this problem and know if it can be fixed. He cannot get a phone number for Target Tronics can you help.

Cheers.

Hi there

A friend of mine has a rapid 7 and got a quickfill adapter on the end of the buddy bottle. Target Tronics put it on for him the problem is the bottle is now leaking through the quick fill adapter. Has anyone had this problem and know if it can be fixed. He cannot get a phone number for Target Tronics can you help.

Hows it fixed to bottle ?

Cheers.

Hi there

Cheers.

It is screwed onto the bottom of the bottle it was good while it worked no need to screw off bottle to fill.

Hi there

Cheers.

It is screwed onto the bottom of the bottle it was good while it worked no need to screw off bottle to fill.

there is no seal to replace the valve is a one way valve but it is letting air back out i guess valve is done,

• 3 months later...
Hi there

Cheers.

there is no seal to replace the valve is a one way valve but it is letting air back out i guess valve is done,

You will find the one way valve has debris or damaged seal stopping the airtight seal, remove & clean out, otherwise fill to max with divers bottle this might cure the fact there is not enough back pressure to lock the valve tight.

foxon.