cattle dog and kelpie x ?

endgame have you ever had a kelpie or cattle dog cross?

asme9

YES I HAVE . I ALLOWED MY FRIEND 2 PUT HIS RACING BRED WHIPPET OVER MY PURE ACD BITCH. & HAVE ALWAYS SAID I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE OF KELPIES MANY/MANY TIMES ON THIS THREAD.

Edited by Endgame

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers mate shes 2nd generation cattle dog greyhound. Atb Adam 

Posted Images

I'm so glad that, although my kelpies are intelligent, they can't read as I'd hate them to stop catching rats, rabbits, squirrel, pigeons etc just because they weren't physically attractive or fast.

I'm certainly not expecting anybody to like my dogs but the main point for me is that I like them and they catch enough to keep me happy. :toast:

• Like 1

I'm so glad that, although my kelpies are intelligent, they can't read as I'd hate them to stop catching rats, rabbits, squirrel, pigeons etc just because they weren't physically attractive or fast.

I'm certainly not expecting anybody to like my dogs but the main point for me is that I like them and they catch enough to keep me happy. :toast:

i had put just my opinion and had also put i no looks dont kill or do a job so we just to agree to every post thats put on or up not glad others happy with what they got cause they only there to please who has them and i see the wood worm has appeared lol

woodworm..??? can you explain yourself pal as you seem to go off threads and come out with silly remarks,,why?? :hmm:

MY GOODNESS! SEEMS THE DOGTHIEF BREEDER HAS CLIMBED OUT HIS HOLE. GOT SO MANY REPLIES FROM PEOPLE THANKING ME FOR EXPOSING U & NOTICING HOW QUIET U ALL WENT AFTER IT AS WELL. BEEN A DECENT THREAD AS WELL/BUT NOW UR ON IT 2 ATTACK THOMPSONS DOGS??? AS WITH A POT OF SOUP ,THE SCUM ALWAYS FLOATS 2 THE TOP.

stick to your thread,, :bye:

CATTLE DOGS & CROSSES TEND 2 BE 1 MAN DOGS. GOD FORBID THEY,D END UP WITH DOGSWAPPERS & PROBABLY WOULDNT ALLOW ANY DOG THIEVES NEAR THEM.

sorry, but got to hand it too you english, perfectly good thread 18 pages long full of what i think are some great looking dogs, only to turn to sh!t like so many other thread cos of a few. if any of you guys are interested pm me and ill give you a great ozzie site full of good running dogs downunder without the bs

Very well said CW, it,s a good thing these crosses aren,t over popular , as i believe they would be ruined as every Tom, Dick, and Harry would be breeding off them, thus producing poor substandard dogs like alot of other lurcher crosses sadly are nowadays, better a few of these didicated lads keeping, working and breeding these dogs. regards collie john.

• Like 1

chalkwarren you seem a gentleman and a scholar. well written post there. such breed are underground here in oz, with those that have them rave about them, and those that dont think they are a waste of time. personally i was never for acds, after being attacked many times growing up (living in rural oz), but now having owned them, cannot beleive the smarts of the working dog, both kelpie and cattle. for me it will be these guys (or there crosses) for the rest of my life. anyway, back to the topic, anymore pics?

• 9 years later...
  • 10 months later...