doe anyone want to swap me a desent sling shot and £30 for my hansan mod s60 , barnsley area

Pm me if intrested

does the gun come with the chop sticks and is the trigger as sensative as you and next time your up the market get me a rabbit :D:D

your a funny fat c**t arnt yeh eh , who you think you are lee evans , big ears , squeeky voise(balls not dropped) and goofy teeth :feck:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

have you got the signiture with this gun pal....?

it should say davey crocket.

it would be a bonus if you could post a picture with you wearing a beaver on your head to show the aunthenticitie of the gun...

thanks pal..

Guest SUPERTED

it would be a bonus if you could post a picture with you wearing a beaver on your head to show the aunthenticitie of the gun...

thanks pal..

Ive got some pics here lampshy if you want to buy them of me with your mums beaver on my face,shes signed them aswell. ;)

thanks pal..

Ive got some pics here lampshy if you want to buy them of me with your mums beaver on my face,shes signed them aswell. ;)

hope not she been dead 20 years. mind you, she went for ugly cXXts like you

Guest SUPERTED

thanks pal..

hope not she been dead 20 years. mind you, she went for ugly cXXts like you

well ye know what they say 2 ugly c**t parents =1 ugly offspring(lampshy)

Wolly. The world's all so full of piss takeing tossers. You've had a fair share of that on here. Shame.........

I could do with a cheap springer for a bit of plinking. If you've still got it. and want to sell. P.M. me.

I'm just down the road in Leeds.

Cheers, and don't let judgemental wankers put you down.

Still Got It Pal But Im just thinking weather i Should Sell Her or not , Cos I Know For A Fact I Wint get Another For Ages , And im Keen To Get Out lol

Make An offer Whilst Im Thinking

Cool. If you like it and it does for you, keep it.

I really am shocked at some of the comments you've got about this. There are folks on here that should be ashamed.

Who the hell are you all to judge? (Aaron??)

If you change your mind, mate, as I said PM me and we'll take it from there.

In the mean time....... Enjoy!

thanks pal..

cracked me up this one :clapper: class!

wolly take no notice mate of some of the comments mate some of them only hunt with their keyboards :D

thanks pal..

cracked me up this one :clapper: class!

wolly take no notice mate of some of the comments mate some of them only hunt with their keyboards :D

look ....... i aint taking the piss in a bad way, and if ihurt any1s feelings then fair does sorry.... just havin the crack thats all..... keep the gun if you can pal. every 1 i got rid of i had to replace....... happy hunting.... and the turd who got the pics of me mam. send us one. haha.....