• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how many times I have to keep telling folk.........if you have any questions about anything to do with E.D.R.D...........

p.m. JESSDALE

DON'T KNOW ABOUT PMING JESSDALE ....BUT ITS ME WHO RUNS THE ED RD SHOW

ANY QUESTIONS PHONE THE NUMBER AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD

OR PM ME

yes you do need to qualify at another show there is lots of shows running qualifiers just look through the other threads or the countryman's weekly :angel:

cheers FT

Edited by FELL TYPE
did the isle of man lads get in touch FT

tom the last time i had some of your hooch i had a bad head for three days . and it was definitely the hooch and not the ten pints of cider that i washed it down with :sick: :alcoholic:

yes gonetoearth the lads from the isle o man are coming over . they said somthing about a BBQ :tongue2:

and if i remember right you were chatting the bar person up at the end of the night last year :whistling:

and if i remember right you were chatting the bar person up at the end of the night last year :whistling:

When you're as ugly as GTE, then any hole's a goal! :clapper:

ALL THE MIRRORS BROKE IN YOUR PLACE AGAIN SS

YOU WEARING YOU LEATHER CHAPS ANS G STRING

AGAIN THIS YEAR :tongue2:

[quote name='FELL TYPE' date='Apr 16 2009, 11:34 PM' post='10114:

yes gonetoearth the lads from the isle o man are coming over . they said somthing about a BBQ :tongue2: :

OH THEY MUST BE BRINGING SKIPPY :clapper: Edited by gonetoearth

DONT KNOW WHATS IN THAT HOOCH OF YOURS TOM . BUT IT KNOCKED SOME GUYS OUT A COUPLE NEVER SAW THE SHOW BEST BRING AN EXTRA ONE FOR THE SCOUSER

I'll have a bottle of the demon hooch, with me and an overflowing hipflask, this is the ultimate and friendliest Lurcher & Terrier show of the year!! Last years was the best I'd been to in 2008 :friends:

Tom

it was a really good show last year, there was a few wide boys there [giving it ten] but you get that every where, but we met a lot of decent people , who shared some good hunting stories , definately going this year, a must for the bull x enthusiasts and well worked terriers see you there MR POACH :bye: