THE EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW AND FINALS AND THE DERBYSHIRE BULL CROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS 9TH AUGUST 2009 AT FRIDEN DALE NEAR NEWHAVEN JUST OFF THE A515 BUXTON TO ASHBOURNE ROAD DERBYSHIRE DE451LY GATES OPEN AT 830 AM RACING STARTS AT 930 AM.CHAMPIONSHIPS START AT 11AM £100 PRIZE MONEY. OPEN SHOW TO FOLLOW ALL CLASSES FOR LURCHERS AND TERRIERS .TROPHYS FOR ALL CLASS WINNERS. OTHER EVENTS INCLUDE HOUND SHOW FUN DOG SHOW, FULL FERRET SHOW, AND STALLS

BEER AND FOOD ON FIELD,

TRADE STANDS WELCOME

QUALIFIERS FOR

PRIDE OF THE PEAKS, LURCHER WORLD, COCK OF THE NORTH

NORTH WALES CHAMPIONSHIPS THE LIVING HERETAGE FINALS

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION RING 07880621811

HERES A FLYER WITH A MAP FOR MORE DETAILED DIRECTIONS

ANYONE STILL NEEDING QUALIFYERS FOR THE SHOW CAN CALL ME ON THE ABOVE NUMBER OR PM ME

THE_EARTH_DOG_RUNNING_DOG_SHOWFLYER.doc

Edited by FELL TYPE

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know where i can get the qualifiers for the bull cross championship please?? :D

pm fell type he sorted them out for me or ring him theres a number at the beginning of this thread ;)

lots of interest in the show already england Scotland isle of man and tonnes from wales :D its gonna be good this year :D

Probably a silly question but do you have to of qualified at another show to enter your dog?

Cheers

Luke.

FOR THE EDRD CHAMPION BEST ENTERD TERRIER AND CHAMPION BULLCROSS THERE ARE QAULIFIERS, BUT ON THE DAY THERE ARE OPEN CLASSES FOR BOTH THE TERRIER AND LURCHER CLASSES WITH A CHANCE TO QALIFI FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIPS , QALIFIRES ARE AVILIBLE AT THE TOP OF THIS THREAD ;)

I'll have a bottle of the demon hooch, with me and an overflowing hipflask, this is the ultimate and friendliest Lurcher & Terrier show of the year!! Last years was the best I'd been to in 2008 :friends:

Tom

GET A BETTER LOOKING BAR PERSON THIS YEAR LAST YEARS WAS AN

UGLY FOOOOKER :icon_eek: