south east u.k wild boar

Guest alastair

Guest alastair

yes,there is alot of boar in the south east now,mainly east sussex kent borders not sure about biddenden,or even tenterden,i live near biddenden and never seen one,but my dad buys it from a farm shop near wadhurst for xmas,hopefully they continue to bred,i would love to have a go at em but reckon the dogs would get shredded on them mumas !!! ;)

Guest mucker
yes,there is alot of boar in the south east now,mainly east sussex kent borders not sure about biddenden,or even tenterden,i live near biddenden and never seen one,but my dad buys it from a farm shop near wadhurst for xmas,hopefully they continue to bred,i would love to have a go at em but reckon the dogs would get shredded on them mumas !!! ;)

are you saying theres wild boar living wild down that way or are they farmed/keepered?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alastair

are you saying theres wild boar living wild down that way or are they farmed/keepered?

they escaped in the 1987 storm,and have been breeding ever since a book called wild boar in britain by martin goulding will reveal all,yup they are 100 % wild boar that once roamed here several hundred years ago.the farmers keep it a big secret , they are rooting up crops like a goodun .hope they continue breeding,the govt were on about culling them all,dont what outcome was.some footpaths down here have signs on beware wildboar!

bet the live in a feild on a pig farm

Guest alastair

bet the live in a feild on a pig farm

:) nop free roaming mate,taste good too