For all you "Ratty" fanatics i need your help

Right then guys and lasses, i need your help.

I have a ratbuster (ratcatcher pistol) and its rather boring, what i want to do is put a silencer on it and a scope. Now i know of those "pro-block" but can they be used with any 11mm dovetail scope?

And on the silencer front, is there a purpose built silencer i can get or is there a adapter to 1/2 unf ????

Anything appreiciated for any advice.

yeah i have seen you handy work and its much admired by myself. but i use this pistol for dispatch in trap like mink and rats so bit too nice if you get me, the silencer is purly so i dont draw too much attention to myself (the place is open to the public and is littered with tourist) as they are bloomin' loud. the scope tbh is just bit of fun to use up the CO2 up (i always put a new cartridge in when dispatchin and change it every dozen shots).

How did you get the silencer on??? Mines onnly got the short standard barrel and standard everything.

yeah i have seen you handy work and its much admired by myself. but i use this pistol for dispatch in trap like mink and rats so bit too nice if you get me, the silencer is purly so i dont draw too much attention to myself (the place is open to the public and is littered with tourist) as they are bloomin' loud. the scope tbh is just bit of fun to use up the CO2 up (i always put a new cartridge in when dispatchin and change it every dozen shots).

How did you get the silencer on??? Mines onnly got the short standard barrel and standard everything.

i had it made for me mate can probably get 1 for you if you want 1

i assume the barrel is same diameter as the ratty

atb rob

• 3 months later...