Dealers

Guest buster321c

Guest buster321c

Thought we were clamping down on dealers ? Or is that just puppy pedlers ? Ive looked at 2 members profiles today who are just dealing air guns and parts !! First guy had 20 ish posts all selling , the second has about 300 and ide say 80% of his was buying and selling , FFS , why dont we open the floodgates to every body to come and peddle their wares ??

Thought we were clamping down on dealers ? Or is that just puppy pedlers ? Ive looked at 2 members profiles today who are just dealing air guns and parts !! First guy had 20 ish posts all selling , the second has about 300 and ide say 80% of his was buying and selling , FFS , why dont we open the floodgates to every body to come and peddle their wares ??

i dont see a problem with it , buyers are happy, i,ll be buying a new gun nearer the season hopefully i,ll pick one up on here.

Edited by Chip

the rule about the dealers was just to stop people breeding there dogs ever year or so tor the ££££££££££££££££££

a think the lads that are selling the guns are safe

Well chaps, its easy to critisise but i can tell you its bloody hard work sifting through the classifieds!! You really have no appreciation of how long this takes. I give my priority to getting rid of dog dealers.

The best thing to do is to report anyone that is only on here to sell things and i will look at their history. If they are only on here for financial gain then they will be removed.

Thankfully we have some very helpful people on here that use the report button and alert the mods to issues, classifieds included. If there is an issue i strongly urge you to follow their example and help change the site for the better...........many thanks...JD