Beginers Camera

i got the sanyo e1075 to get me going pics are o.k. down from £105 to £45 asda price -- the last camera i had was a kodak instamatic :D and me phone the sanyos progression for me fellas .. :yes:

Edited by the_stig

i got the sanyo e1075 to get me going pics are o.k. down from £105 to £45 asda price -- the last camera i had was a kodak instamatic :D and me phone the sanyos progression for me fellas .. :yes:

Does it take rapid shots...???

I.E. say your takeing a pic of your dog jumping a fence/gate with an ordinay single shot you end up with just a pic of the fence/gate by time the bleedin thing decides to take a pic....

Mars...

Does it take rapid shots...???

I.E. say your takeing a pic of your dog jumping a fence/gate with an ordinay single shot you end up with just a pic of the fence/gate by time the bleedin thing decides to take a pic....

Mars...

feck knows mars it takes photos for my ebay they dont move .. :whistling: i`ll have a look i`m crap at owt like that .. dont forget mate i`ve only just stopped taking my kodak into boots ..
  • 4 weeks later...
What about a camera that takes half decent pics, but it would`nt break your heart or your bank balance if you dropped it in a cow pat :icon_redface: whilst trying to get a pic of your dog just springing into action chasing the rabbit thats just bolted...

Say summat around the £100 mark... any recomendations anyone,???

Yis Mars.

No recomendations, :o come on people, iy`s my birthday soon and i can drop a few hints to mar lady about a pressie, :D:laugh:

Yis Mars..

To get action shots, unfortunatly with cameras around the 100 quid mark aint going to happen unless you get lucky, and you will need to take allot of images, the lag on the shutter will be just too long, the lens will not be long enough. if you want to get good iimages of action, i recommend you save your money and get a digital SLR.

I think you will be disspopointed with a compact for 100 quid