• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what about the isle of white

what about wexford your out of your depth mate step back

If he's out of his depth he wont be able to 'step' back will he, cos his feet wont be able to touch the bottom, hope you can swim mate.................. :feck:

Catcher you are a prick mate. I've yet to come across a single post of yours that isn't disagreeing with someone or slagging. I really don't see the point in people like you being on here, you're all that's wrong with this site at the minute. :yes:

Best wishes, Sheepshagger & proud of it! :feck:

Catcher you are a prick mate. I've yet to come across a single post of yours that isn't disagreeing with someone or slagging. I really don't see the point in people like you being on here, you're all that's wrong with this site at the minute. :yes:

Best wishes, Sheepshagger & proud of it! :feck:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Can swim like a fish.But if you dont know your own history.Dont go shoulting about it. :big_boss:

the swim comment wasn't aimed at you muppet, i'll right you a 5000 word essay if you want mate about english history, unlike you mate i saw this post for what it was intended (a bit of a laugh) but you've obviously had a sense of humour bypass and cant get a grip, you pathetic little idiot.......... :wallbash:

Can swim like a fish.But if you dont know your own history.Dont go shoulting about it. :big_boss:

:clapper:

the swim comment wasn't aimed at you muppet, i'll right you a 5000 word essay if you want mate about english history, unlike you mate i saw this post for what it was intended (a bit of a laugh) but you've obviously had a sense of humour bypass and cant get a grip, you pathetic little idiot.......... :wallbash:

:clapper:
It,s Topic,s like this that give the P.C bragade all the ammo they need to shut us down. :cry:

no, its posts like yours that show outsiders that there's a major case of immaturity on here...

the comments you made are engineered to get peoples backs up...

"quote"

English arseholes ! ?? get a better dog ? by the last comment you made shows your true mentality ! get a better dog, grow up..