Pop at the pigeons

Well was P*ssing it down this morning but had arranged to go out with Philg again this afternoon. Got round his about 12 and was out on the field about 1ish. Set up and settled down to get soaked in the constant down pour. Very slow sport at first with me missing the first two birds :oops: :lol:

All respect to phil he did give me the most chances today and i appreciate it a nicer bloke you couldnt meet. My ration i have to admit was pretty damn appauling due to me not giving them enough lead. Oh well live and learn i ended up with 12 birds for probably 70ish shots. And Phil finished with 10 for probably 15-20 shots. Though a few of Phils shots did serve another purpose as im sure he will explain :sly:

Brightened up about 4ish and the birds became alot more active. Mr Burrows did rather well as well and accounted for 12 pigeons but could only pick up 11. Then again most of his shots were third time lucky?

Great day, Great company and Great sport what more could a guy ask for. ;)

End bag and the A-team.

tnimgp09569my.jpg

tnimgp09623yu.jpg