the right pup

collie x grey

DSC00058.jpgDSC00058.jpg

both collie x greey fawn bitch 12 months at the time cracking bitch now

DSC00054.jpgDSC00364.jpg

1/2 grey 1/4 bull 1/4 collie top class for a young dog he out of the brindle bitch

Image027.jpg

Edited by nbk

go with collie x you cant go wrong i started with them and i will always keep a bit of collie in any dog i keep there so intelligent in the lurcher take advise with someone who had other breeds to be all roundwer and didnt work all the best all rounder are collie x's strong ,smart ,brave ,stamina ,loyalty... everything you want in a good lurcher...

Y.I.S Adam

right then, im pretty new to this site and ive made a few posts but im really after some help.

im after a pup but cant get one until mid may coz im away with the raf, i want some help with what x will suit me most.

im gonna lamp with it and some daytime work. im moving to the hebrides so the land is gonna be flattish moorland.

the type of X dont really matter to me just the wife is dead set againt me havin a bull X as she thinks it will eat the kids or something :wallbash: so i would prefer whippet X grey sort of size, and what sex is best or does it not really matter, you lot are are the experts so please your input would be very much appreciated. :clapper:

av done up there wi dogs couldnt baleive the amount of raddits mate i would defo go 4 collie x. good luck. i lost good bitch up there, snapped her neck doing [bANNED TEXT] she done best.

I'd have a Wheaten/Greyhound X Collie Greyhound.......!!!

Hopefully will keep the speed and be game.As Colliex's can do bizz mate..

upto you at the end of the end of day mate.but you need something with a thick set coat and nice strong structure bud.to stop injuries etc.good look mate :thumbs:

i see your from the north east, thats near me, dont suppose you know of any pups ready bout may time do you

Not off the top of my head mate.

But i will ask around and see whats getting bred.