Since I've been amazed at the knowledge you guys have on here I will now look for direction as to what scope you would adivse me to go go for,I have 200 euros to spend so what ye reckon for the CZ.I was thinking along the lines of 3X10X40.Its all rabbits I'll be after but I also have a 223 and if I could get a scope that might suit both then great.I await your replys.

Since I've been amazed at the knowledge you guys have on here I will now look for direction as to what scope you would adivse me to go go for,I have 200 euros to spend so what ye reckon for the CZ.I was thinking along the lines of 3X10X40.Its all rabbits I'll be after but I also have a 223 and if I could get a scope that might suit both then great.I await your replys.

hmmm 200 euros....what's that in pounds sterling...? I'll just check..... £185 as of today, hmmm I'd have a look at leupold, nikon, nikko stirling, but I'd definitely stay away from scopes thay have great feature on paper but are cheap for what they are... I have a 3-9x56 IR walther scope on my air rifle, and it's pretty tricky to zero, on my new Anschutz rimmy (.17 HMR) i'll be getting an S&B 8x56 Hungarian for £476 roughly.... pricey but they're damn good scopes... honestly? I'd spend a bit more and get yourself a top notch scope, but there's nothing wrong with the lower priced scopes, so long as you appreciate that what you pay for is what you get... ::) in the nikon line i'd recommend a 3-10x44 AO monarch scope, for the nikko, their nighteater 4-14x50 (or is it 44mm???) you might want to have a look at the MTC scopes, a bit more than £200 but they have graduated reticles which would be quite good with the loopy trajectory of .22 subs......

hope this helps!

Damn thats a good start Danebrewer,I'll look up what your talking about,I might wait for a bit to get a better quality scope.I had 600 euros to play around with,so 200 euros left for scope,I might just wait a few weeks and then purchase.Thanks for your help.

Get a BSA 6-24X50 AO with Parralex Adjustment.

Very good scope, excellent quality optics, got it for a CZ .17HMR :thumbs:

I bought one of those, yes they are made in China, but for the American market. I was amazed at the quality and it holds zero perfectly. Don't night shoot so can't comment there.

Best thing, imported direct from the far east via Ebay I only paid £63 plus about £12 delivery.

You should also consider the BSA Sweet 17 and 22. available in 4-18 x 40, sell at £99 in my local gunshop, bought one of each again off ebay for around £30 each. Again they perform fine, certainly for day use. :victory:

I bought one of those, yes they are made in China, but for the American market. I was amazed at the quality and it holds zero perfectly. Don't night shoot so can't comment there.

Best thing, imported direct from the far east via Ebay I only paid £63 plus about £12 delivery.

You should also consider the BSA Sweet 17 and 22. available in 4-18 x 40, sell at £99 in my local gunshop, bought one of each again off ebay for around £30 each. Again they perform fine, certainly for day use. :victory:

ooooh, have heard baad things about those BSA sweet 17/22 scopes, people say that if you dial in a correction, and then dial it back to zero, it won't be back at your original zero point.... wouldn't do any dialling in with anything at the cheap/seemingly good value-too-good-to-be-true end of the market....

ooooh, have heard baad things about those BSA sweet 17/22 scopes, people say that if you dial in a correction, and then dial it back to zero, it won't be back at your original zero point.... wouldn't do any dialling in with anything at the cheap/seemingly good value-too-good-to-be-true end of the market.... :clapper:

Risk £30, if no good sell it for £50 back on ebay :tongue2:

You can't lose

PS, the bsa scope I use on my .22 is much much better than the top of range simmons I have on the hmr. Don't dismiss untill tried.

ooooh, have heard baad things about those BSA sweet 17/22 scopes, people say that if you dial in a correction, and then dial it back to zero, it won't be back at your original zero point.... wouldn't do any dialling in with anything at the cheap/seemingly good value-too-good-to-be-true end of the market.... :clapper:

Risk £30, if no good sell it for £50 back on ebay :tongue2:

You can't lose

PS, the bsa scope I use on my .22 is much much better than the top of range simmons I have on the hmr. Don't dismiss untill tried.

have a look here ----> http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...roductid=711761 ok lots of the reviews are good, but look at the ones which specifically talk about the elevation turret and changing zero... less than glowing.... that said, BSA do make some good products though i suspect that their scopes are probably contracted out and are just branded versions of the un branded ones you see for sale....