help ive found my dogs but cant get them back!

Don't expect to see your dog chained up outside, it will be tucked away. they are not stupid! Also if they are mates with lads that own a house this is where the dog will often be found.

Its ok shouting name and shame, but no one will do anything about it anyway. the internet is full of keyboard gangsters.

Good luck with getting your dog back, but i doubt if the softly softly approach will work...they will be sold on by now anyway probably.... :(:(:(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right heres my imput.

ive had dealings with travelers and some of them are very good friends.

first find out who is incharge of the site,theres always one chap who is.explain the problem and explain that these toe rags will bring unwanted attention to the site.tell him you need your dogs back,and that you realy dont want to involve the fuzz.

if there is no joy contact the police in writing addressed to the chief constable by name and marked 'for the personal attention of: ' outlining your problem and the police's actions so far,and alude to the fact that this kind of traveller problem can easily become mountains from molehills. the CC's office has to answer this letter by law.

in the unlikely event of a negative reply go to the local press and media,stressing not the traveller problem but the lack of police help.

to be honest once things get 'hot' over the dogs on the site,chances are they will be sold on out of the area or disposed of.

dont be so stupid as to take the travellers on you wont win.what ever their problems and feuds with the other families maybe a threat from outside their comunity will just unite them all. and remember they will all have cast iron allabies.

sorry you have this problem ,but its not a new one and it will never stop.

however you can lessen the chances of yer dogs being stolen,think security. and DONT BRAG about how good yer dog is!!!!!! especially on forums like this one,where some chaps use it as a trade it paper to find a good dog.

iff anyone asks you how good yer dog is just answer 'mutt couldnt catch a cold with his hole in the heart!'

good luck.

hi i also know travelers and not all are bad or inbred :angry:

however as with all some give others a bad name.

my advice would be to ask the police leason officer to go in with you

explain you want no trouble just your dogs.

most of the older gypsys dont want trouble for the site.

i wish you so much luck xx

hi went down to the site yesterday think they no more then they were lettin on but they recon they gonna do everything they can to get em back for us didint relise i knew people on there when i got there and ended up spending a good few hours wit them yesterday on the site but thank you for all your help and support.

hi went down to the site yesterday think they no more then they were lettin on but they recon they gonna do everything they can to get em back for us didint relise i knew people on there when i got there and ended up spending a good few hours wit them yesterday on the site but thank you for all your help and support.

hope you get them back :big_boss: people say gypsys are this and that but if you are ok with us we will be fair to you aswell :big_boss:

Edited by DIGZY

Proper romany gypsies are decent people i know a few and there bang on people very respectful :thumbs: but these tinkers are just idiots i mean they havnt even got birth certificates FFS and these people who think these tinkers are super human ive got news for yah there not there just thick rednecks :crazy:

Edited by Penda

hope you get them back :big_boss: people say gypsys are this and that but if you are ok with us we will be fair to you aswell :big_boss:

well said digzy mate not all of uss are bad

The end of the day they stole your mans dogs theres no f*****g need for that you say your fair but that aint fair to me that just a shit head manoover :censored:

Edited by Penda