help ive found my dogs but cant get them back!

I must be dim then, I thought you said somewhere else that the vehicle was traced back to that site?

so if the vehicle was NOT off the site, why is it that you think your dog is there?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be dim then, I thought you said somewhere else that the vehicle was traced back to that site?

so if the vehicle was NOT off the site, why is it that you think your dog is there?

you must be dim cause theres more than one story to do with these DOGS as the van that swiped the other dog from [bANNED TEXT] else was then same that took ours and the few people what saw it told the woman with the other dog who was in the van and were it was from thats how i got to find out ruffly who knows what but at the end of the day the lads on the site have been more than helpful in some ways

Do you know who the van belongs to then? is there sumat you know that we dont.

I haven't a clue about the van nor the site nor the dogs, don't accuse me without knowing who in the hell I am, or what or who I know, just for trying to follow a story that is not very clear!

I still do not understand ... if the vehicle has nothing to do with the site, why you think the dogs are there, unless the dogs were seen there, which I don't remember reading? Or are you saying that the person who witnessed another dog being pinched knew the vehicle and people inside as being associated (but not living) with the site?

too many people accuse certain groups of things, without really KNOWING ... maybe they did, but maybe they didn't

Edited by His Wife

:laugh:

I would go in on my own. I'd demand to speak to someone, put up a lot of front in a polite but hard way if that makes sense. I'd make it clear I wasn't leaving without my dogs. I'd think they'll respect you more doing it that way than landing with a load of heavies.

But I'd have a couple of people waiting down the road incase things did go pear shaped.

Really hope you get them back ... it must be killing you knowing they're there.

:clapper:

hannah you said all travlers beat there horses into submision...... :clapper:

twat :clapper:

id go there calmly and say that you want them back they will respect you more for it...... dont bother with the police

if they doint let your have them ask if you can buy them..... nearly everything is for sale at the sites iv been too iv been offerend loads of dogs usually for £20 - £50

good luck ;)

I'll think you'll find i actually said "the 1's i've come into contact with" have beaten their horses into submission. ;)

Cock. :tongue2:

what a load of jear travellers beat there horses into submisson ffffffffs :angry: travellers are better horse men than any other

I haven't a clue about the van nor the site nor the dogs, don't accuse me without knowing who in the hell I am, or what or who I know, just for trying to follow a story that is not very clear!

I still do not understand ... if the vehicle has nothing to do with the site, why you think the dogs are there, unless the dogs were seen there, which I don't remember reading? Or are you saying that the person who witnessed another dog being pinched knew the vehicle and people inside as being associated (but not living) with the site?

too many people accuse certain groups of things, without really KNOWING ... maybe they did, but maybe they didn't

as from traveller blood myself i know whos who and whats what and after spending nearly a grand i aint done this search lightly and gone on peoples words but when i get the evidence im gonna hang the b*****ds

Guest little lurcher

as from traveller blood myself i know whos who and whats what and after spending nearly a grand i aint done this search lightly and gone on peoples words but when i get the evidence im gonna hang the b*****ds

good on ya gal!!! :D