help ive found my dogs but cant get them back!

Guest little lurcher

all this just go there is ok , but we are females ??? what chance do we seriously have??? there are many things that could happen to us without being killed if you get my drift??

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i lived closer i would helpn you the police are a waiste of time and the mps waiste of time and going the paper that to me is to long and a complete waiste of time

what would you do penda

Id go round with a load of naughty people id be plite at 1st then if they didnt turn up with the goods then its time to dance aint it :thumbs:
all this just go there is ok , but we are females ??? what chance do we seriously have??? there are many things that could happen to us without being killed if you get my drift??

plenty of CRAZY females out there :boxing::boxing:

plenty of CRAZY females out there :boxing::boxing:

This man heres what im saying :thumbs:

Guest tewkesferreter

dont get old bill involved,go on site on your own and ask to speak to the bloke whos got your dogs n tell him youll youll fight him for em,if you lose keep going back for more,hel soon get bored n give em back. for whoever said about getting raped,get f****n real,youve got just as much chance getting raped on the way there as you have when youre there.

you will not get raped your not blood related they only line breed

hi most police have a "traveller liason officer", usually one of their own community, and if you get him to deal with it you should fare better. It may cost you to buy them back but its a small price to pay.

I would go in on my own. I'd demand to speak to someone, put up a lot of front in a polite but hard way if that makes sense. I'd make it clear I wasn't leaving without my dogs. I'd think they'll respect you more doing it that way than landing with a load of heavies.

But I'd have a couple of people waiting down the road incase things did go pear shaped.

Really hope you get them back ... it must be killing you knowing they're there.

If anything i would think a man going to confront them would cause more trouble. Travellers are no more likely to rape you than a man in your local pub! I also think this would be a perfect time to use a bit of female charm . . . . . . . . especially if the person holding the dogs is male! :thumbs:

Edited by Hannah4181
Guest ferret feller

hannah you said all travlers beat there horses into submision...... :clapper:

twat :clapper:

id go there calmly and say that you want them back they will respect you more for it...... dont bother with the police

if they doint let your have them ask if you can buy them..... nearly everything is for sale at the sites iv been too iv been offerend loads of dogs usually for £20 - £50

good luck ;)