well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

seeems you lined that bitch to line your pockets 200 a pup

I lined the bitch because i wanted to line breed for the traits that we like in our bull crosses, the sires sire is the dams grandfather. we also have the sires sister, the plan is to line a dog pup back to her in the future. This is a long term programme that we have decided to do because the working abilities of our bull crosses is what we want and we dont see the point of buying pups from others that are bred god knows how, if we replace our dogs with pups that we have bred we have more of a guarentee of their abilities. The bitch had 12 pups, we didnt ask her to, it would have suited us fine if she had 2. These pups will speak for themselves in the future, they will no doubt be a good investment for any serious lurcherman and i am looking forward to see how others get on with this line of bull cross.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres always one aint there.... fu ck ing f u ck wit!!!!!! try rearing a litter as strong as this on shait food see what you get pal... £30 a bag for the pups and dame plus everything else???? hardly a pools windfall is is?????

well said mate, some prat always has to have a dig!! nice pups and good luck with finding them homes alb

theres always one aint there.... fu ck ing f u ck wit!!!!!! try rearing a litter as strong as this on shait food see what you get pal... £30 a bag for the pups and dame plus everything else???? hardly a pools windfall is is?????

well said mate, some prat always has to have a dig!! nice pups and good luck with finding them homes alb

cheers mate

I lined the bitch because i wanted to line breed for the traits that we like in our bull crosses, the sires sire is the dams grandfather. we also have the sires sister, the plan is to line a dog pup back to her in the future. This is a long term programme that we have decided to do because the working abilities of our bull crosses is what we want and we dont see the point of buying pups from others that are bred god knows how, if we replace our dogs with pups that we have bred we have more of a guarentee of their abilities. The bitch had 12 pups, we didnt ask her to, it would have suited us fine if she had 2. These pups will speak for themselves in the future, they will no doubt be a good investment for any serious lurcherman and i am looking forward to see how others get on with this line of bull cross.

a good point lnl and well said , at the end of the day you can't help it if the bitch has 12 pups ......... where you say you would be happy with 2 pups is where me and you will disagree because personally i would have culled 10 if i only wanted 2 ........... good luck with finding working homes for you pups :victory:

why does some one always put the boot in on some one haveing a litter if you dont have nothing better to say on these good pups then why reply at least she nows wats in them and her frends are happy with theres wats it got to do with any one else well done labs you done a good job mlb

a good point lnl and well said , at the end of the day you can't help it if the bitch has 12 pups ......... where you say you would be happy with 2 pups is where me and you will disagree because personally i would have culled 10 if i only wanted 2 ........... good luck with finding working homes for you pups :victory:

you havent always thought like that though, what is it that changed your mind?

I have no problem with people culling, i dont neccessarily disagree, just couldnt bring myself to kill healthy pups that are only there because i bred them. i take full responsibility for their future and, as far as is physically possible, i ensure they go to good homes and that if ever they need a home, there is always one here for them. I get alot of satisfaction working dogs i have bred but also seeing how the rest of the litter get on.

why does some one always put the boot in on some one haveing a litter if you dont have nothing better to say on these good pups then why reply at least she nows wats in them and her frends are happy with theres wats it got to do with any one else well done labs you done a good job mlb

:clapper::clapper::clapper::yes: !.