well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old

Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

post-22007-1237573099_thumb.jpg

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

post-22007-1237573362_thumb.jpg

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1 SOLD

post-22007-1237573987.jpg

bitch 1

post-22007-1237574033.jpg

bitch 2 - SOLD

post-22007-1237574408.jpg

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks it has been alot of hard work with her having 12 but definately worth it. They are a really strong litter and are coming on nicely, just need some decent working homes for them now where they can do what they were bred for.

looking well pal hope they get good homes atb

Thanks it has been alot of hard work with her having 12 but definately worth it. They are a really strong litter and are coming on nicely, just need some decent working homes for them now where they can do what they were bred for.

Nice pups mate good luck with the sale.

Nice pups mate good luck with the sale.

these pups are stunning, and very well bred, i would recommend them to anyone looking for decent all rounders.

seeems you lined that bitch to line your pockets 200 a pup

theres always one aint there.... fu ck ing f u ck wit!!!!!! try rearing a litter as strong as this on shait food see what you get pal... £30 a bag for the pups and dame plus everything else???? hardly a pools windfall is is?????

if you dont want to pay 200 then you do not deserve one

its nice to see pups for sale at 50 100 but i hate to think of the homes some end up in

good look with the sale and guys remember how much time and money went in to the sir when they got him back in that horid state

so you can imagen the time gone in to the pups my gus is nothening was to much trouble and only the best