patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

because Mr Richardson, this is meant to be the hunting life, not the ultimate clown experience. i have no problem atall with young folk learning the trade and will do everything within my power to help them, but only ones with the right attitude. a 16 year old has no ground to spurt miss leading information from a background based on not working dogs. as for belittleing her, if she wants to pretend she know the game then she has to play the game. funny how most 16 year olds post in the young hunters section and enjoy themselves, read the post in the other sections but rarely feel the need to comment or offer advice, even funnier how jp is the oppsite.

i have absolutely no interest in pm'ing anyone as it has no point, i can say what i need to say for people to see.

a messer jp

someone whom doesn't really work there dogs and who has no knowledge on hunting but who sits on the fringes of the game and pretends they do, the INTERNET has increased this 10 fold.

it can either be used as a sarcastic term among st friends when they know the contrary or as a quickened form to let someone know you think they are the above.

you unfortunately fall into the second category, when you grow up and look back and hopefully get into the game properly you will realise that.

so in short, i f*****g hate messers.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrichardson
because Mr Richardson, this is meant to be the hunting life, not the ultimate clown experience. i have no problem atall with young folk learning the trade and will do everything within my power to help them, but only ones with the right attitude. a 16 year old has no ground to spurt miss leading information from a background based on not working dogs. as for belittleing her, if she wants to pretend she know the game then she has to play the game. funny how most 16 year olds post in the young hunters section and enjoy themselves, read the post in the other sections but rarely feel the need to comment or offer advice, even funnier how jp is the oppsite.

i have absolutely no interest in pm'ing anyone as it has no point, i can say what i need to say for people to see.

a messer jp

someone whom doesn't really work there dogs and who has no knowledge on hunting but who sits on the fringes of the game and pretends they do, the INTERNET has increased this 10 fold.

it can either be used as a sarcastic term among st friends when they know the contrary or as a quickened form to let someone know you think they are the above.

you unfortunately fall into the second category, when you grow up and look back and hopefully get into the game properly you will realise that.

listen winky boy i think there is alot of arses you could pick on with your fancy writing but no you choose a 16 yo GIRL you sad sad man get a fecking life :feck:
Thats half your mates gone then :clapper::clapper:

i would have thought way more than half :o ........................... anyway now i know im a messer so its time to back out of here :blink: ...... nice to have known you all ;) ........................... yis king of the messers fellman :icon_redface::blink::clapper:

Edited by fellman
Guest miller1989

Well im going to back the wink hound all the way and micky boy your out of order the fact is.......and i speak to JPT before you think im also a bully is....

1.£200 because of new car

2.If it were me and im sure i would be backed up here,last dog in first dog out therefore the lurcher which JPT got should be the dog forsale!

3.As for having the dog back in however many years dont want it passed around????? Yes a messer will take the BITCH which is foresale bang pups out saying the 120% digging mother and father at say £150-£200 quid a pup for 3 seasons and then send a rueind dog back for another £200 which you sold her for!

KEEP THE DOG!

a messer jp

listen winky boy i think there is alot of arses you could pick on with your fancy writing but no you choose a 16 yo GIRL you sad sad man get a fecking life :feck:

trust me "micky so fine", the club is not excusivly for jp, it has many members, Born2hunt was my favorite, and look where that got him! :D

season must be coming to an end.everyone is getting arsey. :clapper::clapper: Minkhounds start soon if you fancy a day out.

:clapper::clapper: , you know im cool and collected all year round mate ~(except when i loose my keys), besides got another month yet ;)

a messer jp

thats me :icon_redface:

Guest mickyrichardson
Well im going to back the wink hound all the way and micky boy your out of order the fact is.......and i speak to JPT before you think im also a bully is....

1.£200 because of new car

2.If it were me and im sure i would be backed up here,last dog in first dog out therefore the lurcher which JPT got should be the dog forsale!

3.As for having the dog back in however many years dont want it passed around????? Yes a messer will take the BITCH which is foresale bang pups out saying the 120% digging mother and father at say £150-£200 quid a pup for 3 seasons and then send a rueind dog back for another £200 which you sold her for!

KEEP THE DOG!

can you not see where my point is its a 16 year old fecking lass ffs by no means am i sticking up for anyone im pointing out that he just jumping on a young girls back which i dont think is the way to get youngsters involved in fieldsports instead of jumping on there every word why dont wink hound give her advice instead of slating her all the time

excuse me my man, i have on several occasions, always to be told it was wrong and she knew better, i think it started when she was advised to take her dog to the vets with potentially life threatening symptoms.

as Ive said i will try and help any young genuine persons, but not folk that do nothing and know everything.

a messer jp

wink hound, whats it got to do with you what she does with the dog or what shes spends the money on, she can cash it in and go on the beer with it, it aint :censored: all to do with you or any one else shoot it, stuff it, and put it on the mantle piece, its up to her :thumbs:

Edited by trader