patterdale bitch (sad sale but i cant give her the credit she deserves)

o my life......... you have just 125% proven your are a messer..... i come back to the "treat your dogs like royalty" signiture, sadly the small print saying "if you need a car you can get rid" was to small for most of us to see.

on a slighter note; if it dosent make the grade it shouldnt be going home either.

please dont try and argue with me like an adult, your a kid, and prove this time and time again, do you kid like things and learn form them but now you can stop preaching to others.

i wish you every luck with your sale and i hope she finds a very good home, lord knows she needs it!

actually if you read it correctly it says i wouldnt ask for money as i want a good home for her i do need a car and that is the only reason iam asking for money

and how could a dog make or not make the grade by 11 month?i said i cant bring her on as i do not have the transport or the permision to do so

and as bearinator said i have many compliments on how much i love and deal with my dogs

get rid of your dog to get a car.hope the dog gets a good home because i think it needs one.

shes got a good home at the moment i just cant give her the work she deserves

I've seen Jpton with her dogs and she's a 100 percent for them same as Angelic Acid off here he's gave a black terrier away rather than take money off MUGS that pass there dogs on at the first chance

thank you...you can probably tell how much i love my dogs they are my pride and joy and if i didnt have them then i would still be p*ssed every friday and saturday and stoned half the time...but no these dogs give me all the enjoyment i need in life

you know what people like you lot spoil this site by jumping to conclusions

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only conclusion people are jumping to is that you are a messer, a conclusion that has proven to be fact.

please re read my post and you will see that all of your answer are invalid, as per usual. your are asking money as you need a car wether or not you say your not :wacko: :icon_eek: and i never said a 11month would be able to make the grade, it was a reply to your "if it dosnet it will come back to me".... perhaos then you could get an even better car when you sell her on.

what on earth would someone that has no permssion or transport so therefore no way of bring a dog on be doing chraging £200 for a dog.... im sure a messer will buy your dog, but that wil be all.

i have no doubt you love and care for your dog, but work it, no, have any reality of a working terrier, no, hold even a few of the morals that makes people respected in the dog game, not yet. as i said learn form your mistakes, your selling your sefl and your poor mutt short.

a dog that is ment to be treated "like royalty" for swapsies on a bit of old steel, do me a favour.

to i ment if she does not proove herself or not want they want no matter how many years on it is she has to come back to me as i dont want her to go from home to home...if she came back to me then she would just be kept as a pet with the odd bit of work like my other terrier but she deserves better as im sure she can become a good dog

i would rather not ask for money and give her free but with being on £4.60 an hours cut i have to in order to be able to bring on my other two dogs (lurcher and terrier) further

and i do work my dogs thank you, the lurcher is out 4 nights a week and polly is used for the odd bit of brushing, getting the mice out of the shed when i run out like a big girl(although that aint really work its handy) and is cubbing in a couple of weeks when i get payed so i can get my own locator for polly (my dog)

you know what...if you like me FANTASTIC if you dont EVEN BETTER...i dont care what people think because iam who iam and maybe some people dont like that or "respect it" but the people who know me know im no "messer" (if you could define what one of them is as im not exactly sure)i just like hunting and i love my dogs SIMPLE AS

Take no notice of him JPT, he is just a bully.....full of bitterness and self loathing, unsure of his own sexuality, constantly asking why god made him so ugly, no mates and fat with it..........the poor lads a mess to be honest.

If I were you, I would look to offer him comfort, try and mend his low self esteem, maybe meet up with him for a wee drinky.........he needs company, the cabin fever is driving him mad!

Take no notice of him JPT, he is just a bully.....full of bitterness and self loathing, unsure of his own sexuality, constantly asking why god made him so ugly, no mates and fat with it..........the poor lads a mess to be honest.

If I were you, I would look to offer him comfort, try and mend his low self esteem, maybe meet up with him for a wee drinky.........he needs company, the cabin fever is driving him mad!

I think the real issue here is that Wink knows how the poor little dog feels. He's never been the same (or walked straight) since he had to sell himself to pay for a car!

Guest mickyrichardson
the only conclusion people are jumping to is that you are a messer, a conclusion that has proven to be fact.

please re read my post and you will see that all of your answer are invalid, as per usual. your are asking money as you need a car wether or not you say your not :wacko: :icon_eek: and i never said a 11month would be able to make the grade, it was a reply to your "if it dosnet it will come back to me".... perhaos then you could get an even better car when you sell her on.

what on earth would someone that has no permssion or transport so therefore no way of bring a dog on be doing chraging £200 for a dog.... im sure a messer will buy your dog, but that wil be all.

i have no doubt you love and care for your dog, but work it, no, have any reality of a working terrier, no, hold even a few of the morals that makes people respected in the dog game, not yet. as i said learn form your mistakes, your selling your sefl and your poor mutt short.

a dog that is ment to be treated "like royalty" for swapsies on a bit of old steel, do me a favour.

FFS this is a 16 year old girl mate wind your fecking neck in

thanks micky i think he just needs a huuuuug :laugh:, does your mate want teal or not?

Guest mickyrichardson

thanks micky i think he just needs a huuuuug :laugh:, does your mate want teal or not?

he not got back to me ive told him you have photo's on here i shall chase it up tomorrow and let you no ;)

he not got back to me ive told him you have photo's on here i shall chase it up tomorrow and let you no ;)

okie dokie i just want a good home where i can keep in contact with her progress

a 16 yer old gear whom preaches like a 40 year old. selling a dog thats royalty to buy a car, you wind your neck in messer.

a 16 yer old gear whom preaches like a 40 year old. selling a dog thats royalty to buy a car, you wind your neck in messer.

oi death lugs......did you not read a word i wrote? if you really want to see the wayt my dogs are treat and that i do hunt your welcome down my way any time

Guest mickyrichardson

how the feck am i a messer :wallbash: im just pointing out that you getting on a 16 year olds back for selling a dog and it not just this thread you have tried to belittle her you seem to follow her around on the site WHY what the feck could a young girl say or do to upset you so much that when she puts a thread or post you have to have your say ffs any more on the matter use the pm

how the feck am i a messer :wallbash: im just pointing out that you getting on a 16 year olds back for selling a dog and it not just this thread you have tried to belittle her you seem to follow her around on the site WHY what the feck could a young girl say or do to upset you so much that when she puts a thread or post you have to have your say ffs any more on the matter use the pm

may sound like a silly question but what is a messer?dont exactly understand....same goes for me, i presume you have a personal problem with me so if you want me PM me.....just for the record "wink hound" i dont value your opinion so please keep your opinions of me to yourself...feel free to bitch about me to others in private as your just making me famous :laugh:....but give it a rest