Plummer terrier for sale

As I said in reply to your PM, I think threads like this is the reason most folk view Plummers as a joke.......which is a shame as they are nice wee dogs.

If all the Plummerites got away from the paperwork and money bullshite and just bred honest little dogs that did there job it would be better for this breed all round.

But no, instead of that all you see is "What Lines are they from"..... "Its granda won a ribbon once so it must be a goodun"......"Is it from legion?"......"if not its not right"........"Can we get KC reg"

Utter utter bollocks........if there was no money in plummers, then half the owners would be into some other showbred money making type..... fact!!

If you really care about dogs in general, breed your best to your best, cull hard and forget money..........or lots of dogs will start to go the way of the show bred curs you see at crufts.

Rant over ;);)

If believing this makes me an arsehole, then yep........I am an arsehole, but I am an arsehole who gives a feck about something more than money.

Wilf that is a fair comment you are entitled to your opinion. There are some people that want a dog that has a pedigree

and is well bred as they would like to do a bit of ratting and go to the terrier shows. I do see were your comming from I have 2 very good earth dogs that look like shite that people would laugh at if they saw them at a show.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in reply to your PM, I think threads like this is the reason most folk view Plummers as a joke.......which is a shame as they are nice wee dogs.

If all the Plummerites got away from the paperwork and money bullshite and just bred honest little dogs that did there job it would be better for this breed all round.

But no, instead of that all you see is "What Lines are they from"..... "Its granda won a ribbon once so it must be a goodun"......"Is it from legion?"......"if not its not right"........"Can we get KC reg"

Utter utter bollocks........if there was no money in plummers, then half the owners would be into some other showbred money making type..... fact!!

If you really care about dogs in general, breed your best to your best, cull hard and forget money..........or lots of dogs will start to go the way of the show bred curs you see at crufts.

Rant over ;);)

If believing this makes me an arsehole, then yep........I am an arsehole, but I am an arsehole who gives a feck about something more than money.

if that was aimed at me id just like to say thats a fair oppinion but i wasnt trying to say anything about the champions in the reletives i was saying both parents are keen working dogs and are a good build and size. my dogs are no showponies that are groomed to look their best they just do the jobs i want and was helping the bloke sell this dog.

cheers and atb with the sale

I WOULD SAY THATS A FAIR COMMENT :) . BUT MOST OF IT WOULD FIT ANY WORKING BREED OF TERRIER.

how often do you hear the comments whats he off /whats the breeding/what lines he off. on russell/laky/patt threads. the above named breeds sell REGULARLY. for silly sums of money.

how many big names are bandied about the shows. to sell dogs / or there offspring/ stud fee.

if there was no money in WORKINGTERRIERS IN GENERAL. this would happen less

luckily there are genuine folk in all breeds that have high standards and value work above everything and strive to improve there chosen terrier. the plummer terrier has its messers but so does all breeds there are genuine plummer owners. tar and brush springs to mind.

a fellow arshole

nice dog mate but i hate the replies like swap for this swap for that for fXXk sake what is happening in the dog world. Also proven stud my dog could be a proven stud as soon as his balls dropped. Anyway good luck with the sale

I am wanting around 250 for him. This dog is a excellent ratting and bushing dog he has also gone to ground.

COME ON LADS GET THE DOG BOUGHT, ITS £300 IF YOU BUY IT ON EPUPZ!! YOUR GETTING DISCOUNT ON HIM ;)