• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushie

YOU Doubters made yorkiboy post the pics in the first place! He showed you proof of plummer terriers working to ground and you dont like it! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good:

Guest sushie

At the end of the day killing foxes for sport fu**ed it up for any one using dogs! PESTCONTROL is what we have got left and anyone still saying that they do it for sport only Make it worse!

Guest chilli
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Dont matter what you say killing is killing . Thats what people dont like ! wake up smell the coffee . Me i hunt because i like doing it an like seeing my dogs hunt , Pest control has f**k all to do with it .
YOU Doubters made yorkiboy post the pics in the first place! He showed you proof of plummer terriers working to ground and you dont like it! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :good:

Sorry to say this but the 1st pic has'nt showed that his dogs work below ground.I'm not saying they don't, but what I see in the 1st pic is 4 dead cubs and two very clean dogs.

Guest JOEB
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Dont matter what you say killing is killing . Thats what people dont like ! wake up smell the coffee . Me i hunt because i like doing it an like seeing my dogs hunt , Pest control has f**k all to do with it .

Spot on Chilli :good: Dress it up how you like toyourself, but at the end of the day we kill stuff........end of and I say do it however you enjoy it most ;);)

JOEB

Sorry to say this but the 1st pic has'nt showed that his dogs work below ground.I'm not saying they don't, but what I see in the 1st pic is 4 dead cubs and two very clean dogs.

Believe what you want :tongue2: for f..k sake this is getting reppetative and boring i know what happened and i know my dogs and what they can and cant do , thats all that matters in the end.SO doubters do what you do best and doubt. Im not trying to say they are the greatest earth dogs on the face of the planet but there mine i enjoy them they do the job i ask of them and in the end as long we are all happy with what our dogs do for us then what does it matter what others say or think ALL THE BEST KEEP WORKING EM YORKIBOY :good:

Believe what you want :tongue2: for f..k sake this is getting reppetative and boring i know what happened and i know my dogs and what they can and cant do , thats all that matters in the end.SO doubters do what you do best and doubt. Im not trying to say they are the greatest earth dogs on the face of the planet but there mine i enjoy them they do the job i ask of them and in the end as long we are all happy with what our dogs do for us then what does it matter what others say or think ALL THE BEST KEEP WORKING EM YORKIBOY :good:

:good::good::good: y got great stock at home, keep them workin

Incidentally, i would not have expected to see the vixen in with the cubs. She (and the dog fox) would be out mooching the countryside for food. From what little i have seen. :good:

IMO, your absolutely right, it would be surprising to find a vixen to ground with cubs that size.

She could have been anywhere,but you can be pretty sure that she would have been back some time,if she wasnt already dead.

The only cubs i've come across this year have been left to the keepers to sort out,my job has been only to find them.

But if you are asked to sort them what do you do ?

Refuse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :good:

I dont think so if you value your permission,some keepers i know will have you dig up half the county to get cubs and we all know how awkward a job it can be.

Thorney matter i know but i bet that keeper wasnt calling Y/B a C**t for sorting those cubs out

Guest grubygrafter
Incidentally, i would not have expected to see the vixen in with the cubs. She (and the dog fox) would be out mooching the countryside for food. From what little i have seen. :good:

done a call out this week and not only bolted cubs but also a dog fox. :icon_eek: have also seen vixens laying in with cubs. not the norm i know. but it does happen. i put it down to some heavy rain. over the last few days :)

they was shot by the landowner to protect his lambs an birds.

done a call out this week and not only bolted cubs but also a dog fox. :icon_eek: have also seen vixens laying in with cubs. not the norm i know. but it does happen. i put it down to some heavy rain. over the last few days :)

they was shot by the landowner to protect his lambs an birds.

Yes, of course unusual things do happen from time to time, but i was speaking generally. I have seen many unusual things happen when out with the terriers, but they cannot be seen as being the norm. Many years ago we were moving some cubs for a farmer and the vixern bolted with a cub in her mouth! I have had adult foxes to ground in earths every month of the year, but, generally speaking from april to september they live above ground. :good: JMHO.