Guest grubygrafter

no offence yorkie boy but the pix are a bad choice . as for proof of work. there is more work in killing a few rats than cubs. although i know pest control is nessesary and agree that little foxes turn into big foxes i would avoid posting pixs of them. especially with two clean dogs that dont look like they have done anything.

thats the way the pic comes across :good: not doupting your dogs. just saying what it looks like

ps i like plummers. :good:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offence yorkie boy but the pix are a bad choice . as for proof of work. there is more work in killing a few rats than cubs. although i know pest control is nessesary and agree that little foxes turn into big foxes i would avoid posting pixs of them. especially with two clean dogs that dont look like they have done anything.

thats the way the pic comes across :good: not doupting your dogs. just saying what it looks like

ps i like plummers. :good:

well said mate :good:

Guest MOLLY

What have you done to me.. :laugh: .. here's a pic i took earlier of what the pup get's up to most of the time during the day..what a little shi.t.. :D ..

On a more serious note he's a little pearler his nose is starting to kick in on the rat's i let him mark a pipe yesterday that i knew there was one in and he was screaming the place down..he also marked a piece of box section with one in aswell.. :good: .. he's been on a couple of kill's now( rat's) and he's over the moon walking about with a dead one in his mouth..but not ready for one on his own yet shame really i found a cub set yesterday and i would of stuck him in it if he was killing.. :D ..

I cant remember the other lad's name who got the pup but how's it coming on..

Cheer's.. :good: ..

Millet

double standards?

Your obviously not aware of Millets sense of humour then :rolleyes::laugh: ..think about it, a pup only just old enough to kill a rat, being entered into a set :shok:

MOLL.

Guest moomin300uk

millet dont change sides just help them out when there busy ;)

think everyone hase different views when it comes to killing cubs be it now or september! why is certain people doubting yorkin boy?? can you not dig a earth with the vixen out feedin?? sure many people have stumbled on to cubs with no vixen present! I have seen two vixens this week braisen as out running about in the day!mabie old yorkin just missed the vixen! has for staging photos could anyone be bothered?? I sure as hell could not be... I dont want folk to think i am spouting of this is a subject i know little on i am far from a terrier man! yorkie i was not offened by the pics seen ones folk killin wee blackens a week or so old like i said they need controled be it at any age bet when folk are out ratting they dont leave the pink ones they kill them like the older ones :good:

yorki did the dog bolt them?? or did you have to dig??

Yorkiboy phoned me yesterday stating he had recieved a phone call from a local gamekeeper requiring some cubs despatching .What does he do leave them lose his permission and end up with a name that he is a messer.He stated he would rather leave them perhaps if the dogs had been a different colour some of the replies may have been of another context.

Guest tiawu
Yorkiboy phoned me yesterday stating he had recieved a phone call from a local gamekeeper requiring some cubs despatching .What does he do leave them lose his permission and end up with a name that he is a messer.He stated he would rather leave them perhaps if the dogs had been a different colour some of the replies may have been of another context.

Reading this post makes me laugh... some fella's say that culling the young-un's don't appeal to them,so what ? Its their opinion. Then you get the plummer boys wanting a mass argument. What the fcuk did you expect people to say when they see 4 cubs laid in a back garden with two dogs smiling for the camera.

well lads,i seen it all now,you going on about putting pics of cubs and shit,like the bloke said ,he has a phone call off someone asking him to have a look,as for his dogs looking like they aint seen much work,i have a 10 year old russel that aint marked up a grest deal,she is a good bitch and bays well and sticks her ground until we come down on top of her,she has a few nicks here and there which all dogs will receive and is 100 percent on fox,or does this mean that your dog only works if it dirty and marked up,i get asked all summer to sort foxes out and if i want to keep my permission and going on that most of the farmers are personal freinds of mine who are busy 7 days a week i always oblige,if you lads dont like the pics of cubs maybe you have no understanding of the difference of sport and pestcontrol,i enjoy the sport and enjoy going out each winter with like minded mates going around our estates doing the fox control,in return we get pigeon shooting amongst other things in return,but for me its watching good ground dogs doing what they are meant to do,i take no pleasure of killing cubs in the summer but from a farmers point of view they want them gone,all the foxes that we dig are killed as quickly and humanely as possible,jesus christ i cannot stand shooting foxes and every summer if i cant get the fox with dog we have to use the rifle,the jobs got to be done either way,we live in the real world boys not the world those antis live in and at the end of the day yorkie was protecting game and was doing a legal activity,yorkie is obviousdly proud of his dogs and having done a good job and thinking this is a hunting website he has put up his pics,i have to ferret in the summer on 1 estate and we have to kill rabbits that are no bigger than your hands, i always take pics as quite often it good to show new estates that you will do as they ask no matter what time of the year,recently i been shooting crows (branchers)these birds cannot even fly yet,this goes on all the time all over the country and has to be done,it basically the same as dispatching cubs ,dont hear no one raving on about that.job well done yorkie mate

You lot allways pick on the men with P/T you say they don/t no how to kill or bolt charle, when you see the proof you don/ t like it.: nice one mate .

IF YOU CALL FOUR CUBS PROOF OF WORKING ....WELL I MUST BE WORKING DIFFERENT STANDERDS TO SOME :blink::blink::blink:

OH WELL EVERYONE TO THEIR OWN .........YIS FELLMAN

some people have different ways of showing [bANNED TEXT] they have been doing.i would never put up pics of my dogs,on their own or with their quarry.i no [bANNED TEXT] my dogs can do and that is enough for me personally.everyone too themselves i supposse.good hunting.cheers mouse

Guest JOEB

On the puff bit you got me thinking there i wouldn't mind having a go at batting from the other side.. :tongue2: ..

Millet

It gives you twice as much chance of pulling on a Saturday night :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::D

JOEB