Alsation/ German shepherd cross.

that thing that bird has ...feck nos how many pound what size ts ..sure hes said? dunno how no ones used that over a racy bull cross or coursing dog or even a greyhound ....watched him since he was a pup an always liked him so aye bird hope he still doing u a turn

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not weighed him for few years, when he lamping regular, was about 88lb,  but even at that and his height 28in he  still picked rabbits easy, best bag was 38 one night, that good going for big lump lik

Yes and my opinion remains unchanged there are so many problems with the gsd now that `I really cant understand you flirting with the idea of inporting those faults into such thoughtfully bred dogs. I

Tough as iron,thick as shit in a bottle,my 1st and last shepherd.... My god I hated that dog i

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jackthelad said:

that thing that bird has ...feck nos how many pound what size ts ..sure hes said? dunno how no ones used that over a racy bull cross or coursing dog or even a greyhound ....watched him since he was a pup an always liked him so aye bird hope he still doing u a turn

The dogs a fornicator 

• Haha 2
On 05/11/2021 at 17:53, jackthelad said:

Thanks mate, yeh he still out there getting bit of exercise, funny enough,  I was out with him  early this morning having look about, was out 2 1/2 hours,  a real good mooch about, he  went flat out in few woods, he caught  fair bit of stuff in the dark, he got great nose, as most gsds have. Just put him back in his kennel with  a beef bone. The lads I was with thought he looked in good nick for a 9 year old dog, and even though he big lump  28in 88 odd lb  he moves quite quick, couple of the smaller beddy types were following him about, they know he find and knock stuff out of cover. Yeh   Jack    Buck x deff got lot to offer any  lurcher line, nice racy type bullx bitch go well with Buck. But it never happend with old Bryn, prob be the same with Buck. Old Bryn coming to the end soon, he 14 now, lost lot of weight, not eating much, don't think he be here Xmas, shame been great rabbit dog day/night, but he had good long working life. ?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1