Ferret vs Mink

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a polecat for sure... plenty up my way.... cant be sure from the pic if its a feral ferret or not but if you say it was huge compared to your large hob, id guess its at least part wild polecat, as they get very big.

Could have made you a nice hob ferret if you didnt blast it away!

Not likely Phil, they dont tame up well.... ive tried in the past, even bred a female of mine with a wild male and the two younguns I kept out of the cross were not too tame and belive me i put the time in with them... time wasted i must add!

Its a polecat for sure... plenty up my way.... cant be sure from the pic if its a feral ferret or not but if you say it was huge compared to your large hob, id guess its at least part wild polecat, as they get very big.

Not likely Phil, they dont tame up well.... ive tried in the past, even bred a female of mine with a wild male and the two younguns I kept out of the cross were not too tame and belive me i put the time in with them... time wasted i must add!

Thats no mink mate and I would lean more towards an escape ferret I had some half bred polecats and they were very dark in couler and the hob wich was wild cought was nearly black. The kits I had tamed very well but my mate got 2 off me and his were wild no matter how much he tried mine both died on same day at same time when 7month old think the new nieghbour poisened them he tried with my dogs too (twat). :wallbash:

Thats no mink mate and I would lean more towards an escape ferret I had some half bred polecats and they were very dark in couler and the hob wich was wild cought was nearly black. The kits I had tamed very well but my mate got 2 off me and his were wild no matter how much he tried mine both died on same day at same time when 7month old think the new nieghbour poisened them he tried with my dogs too (twat). :wallbash:

Sounds like you need a wild mink caught live a put it through his letter box :whistling:

Quite scary really, someone knocking about with a shotgun who can't differentiate between a ferret and a mink even when it's lain dead in front of him.

scary, he shot his own dog then after because he thought there was a WOLF behind him :icon_eek: