Working Russell's breeders in GB

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would start with bringing your attention to the absurd thing: if I can't have a good working dog than there is not much chance to have an own line. And "breeding" rubbish isn't fun at all. Neither i

Ok that one, his name is EE louie bred by Don Campbell runs back thru old Davy Jones lines, maybe Don will tell us a bit more about him, he is in my yard since December and is worth his weight in gold

Dave seem's to have done more than most to get working dogs into Europe. No standard no dog? but in a working dog surely it's the standard of work we should look to? the kennel club never set out to

Posted Images

Hey Valerio,

You are right, but those are not the breeds I like. Neither. And though I saw quite some owners of Teckels saying the Teckel works good, when it came to work they just did not make the grade. FTs I hardly see in normal size, they are maybe suit for wild boar hunts, but not for eath work. Jagds are way too hard (and most of them way too big too).

Rednock...well...I'll leave it for you. ;)

Send my best wishes,

Anna

I think you have seen little or none working dogs.I've seen teckels working on par with good terriers but with a better nose and a better voice and a far better temperament.

About fox terriers now,hungary is probably one of the last places where working foxterriers are still breed,I've seen outstanding smooth foxterriers owned by the late Ferenc Kulcksar and by another hungarian,a big man with a beard,I cant remember his name now,and belive me those dogs were as game as they come,the late Ferenc owned a white-tan dog that many times drawed fox from undigged earths,when I wanted to buy it he answered"even if you work all your life you will not have money to buy this dog".

As for Jagdterriers you are not even worth an answer,go and visit some breeders in your country,and you will see how you are wrong.

As for Rednock kennells my personal experience is really good,for work and type.

Edited by valerio
Panna dosn,t need a dog ,KC registered or working terrier, what she needs is a good kick up the arse.

Hey mister?

Please don't use this words, she is a lady or you forgot it?

She is not my female, but if she were... i would not to be happy to ear this things,do you understand?

Hi Valerio,

Ferenc Kulcsár -the "Papa" as he was called by every of us- has died in a car accident, and all of his dogs were sold out -as I know for rubbish money. The dog on the 2nd pic is dieing -or has died already- in liver cancer.

We have many hard jagds but not as many as we would like to own. The price is lower than any other breed but believe me, very hard to find good jagdterrier with strong nerve system, good nose, good size, and good maneuverability.

The working foxterriers are just jokes, and you can't find any outstanding workers from that breed.

And why did she want to import a good new dog? It can't be a question.

You must be happy with the dogs you have in your country,cos in other countries like Italy the dogs level is not that good.That said I'll never pay that money for a pup if I can have an adult working dog for less.

That said I'll not comment more on this topic,enough said.And good luck to Panna for finding the right dog.

Edited by valerio
Hi Valerio,

Ferenc Kulcsár -the "Papa" as he was called by every of us- has died in a car accident, and all of his dogs were sold out -as I know for rubbish money. The dog on the 2nd pic is dieing -or has died already- in liver cancer.

We have many hard jagds but not as many as we would like to own. The price is lower than any other breed but believe me, very hard to find good jagdterrier with strong nerve system, good nose, good size, and good maneuverability.

The working foxterriers are just jokes, and you can't find any outstanding workers from that breed.

And why did she want to import a good new dog? It can't be a question.

Hey where are you from in hungary? My Mums side of the family is Hungarian. My nan lives in Orozlany.

i dont often say much but if she wanted a working bred pup thats what she got iv dug to both the parents plenty of times and know how well they worked dave has been with me and don and seen this so wasnt lieing to her genuine working stock if the pup was anything like its dad it would be bloody minded but i thought thats wanted in a working dog????????????????dave now has louis and is still working him and is more than pleased and dons most proberbly working his dogs more than most on this site week in week out and hasnt fallen to making money over work so what is the problem she wanted a show dog nothing else and an english line to brag about now u can chew over that and the truth does hurt carry on

i dont often say much but if she wanted a working bred pup thats what she got iv dug to both the parents plenty of times and know how well they worked dave has been with me and don and seen this so wasnt lieing to her genuine working stock if the pup was anything like its dad it would be bloody minded but i thought thats wanted in a working dog????????????????dave now has louis and is still working him and is more than pleased and dons most proberbly working his dogs more than most on this site week in week out and hasnt fallen to making money over work so what is the problem she wanted a show dog nothing else and an english line to brag about now u can chew over that and the truth does hurt carry on

Did you write it to me? I didn't say a word about their childish style argument cause I don't care at all.

dave, if you don't come out with your stupid hysteria on the forum, people will not know whom I got my dog from. Because I behaved ethic - and didn't come out with the name of the breeder. I even took my website off my profile so that people can not discover where the dog is from.

You can see what others wrote about a breeder that sells dogs like that - they even asked me about the name. But I did not publish it.

Your bad! Being hysteric.

But funny how many PMs I've got before the name came out and also after regarding to the quality of his dogs. Only one was saying he has dogs that worth.

You only stay a liar, but I don't waist more time on this issue.

Anna

i would be the one panna. :D and if you wanted a working russell only. i beleive i would have been near the mark

:)