a friend of mine has a staffie which has just given birth to 7 staffie russels. i was just wonderin if anyone was interested in one these pups. i will try to get some pictures up later. they are a week old at the momen and he wants 100 a pup.

the mother and father where not working dogs either but i will also try and get some pictures of them up aswel.

whats that all about mate. all am doing is seeing if anyone wants one of these dogs. if he doesnt sell them they will be given away as he does not want to keep one the dog just got caught.

Guest ferret feller

a lurcher is a working dog crossed with a sight hound for example "border collie" crossed too a "greyhound" a longdog is a sighthound crossed with another sighthound for example "greyhound" cross "saluki" :thumbs:

a mongrol is a dog from too different breed standads for example "jrt" crossed "staffordshire bull terrier"

i think anyway :thumbs:

100 quid for a pup of that breeding is abit rich.....

Lurchers are cross breeds but bred for a reason with a lot of thought behind them....

an accidental staffi x jrt mateing in my opinion should not be sold for that sort of price....but for the cost of rearing the litter....

Im not one for making a quick buck from an accident but thats my opinion...

Everyones different,

Fair play to yah lad for being honnest you could of came on here claiming the parents are good hard workers and then people would of thought the price was fair....

Hope the pups get good homes....

but wouldnt expect them to go anytime soon at that price not advertised on here anyway..

Witton

• 1 month later...