WHATS THE SMALLEST LURCHER YOU HAVE OUR HAD

go for it maria prove him wrong i bet she will make the grade im on your side sorry sounds us women stick together :clapper::clapper:

yeah very true, some twat at college came up to me (i must add i had never even seen him before and he clearly does not own a lurcher as i later found out) and said "that thing couldnt take a fox, pointi9ng at my dog....lets just sayi cant wait to see him again to show him the pics of my jess's shot and retrieved ;) fox :D ...................think its a male pride thing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seen a small (19") blue bitch (whippetty type) "TRISH" on foxes back in the 80's she could handle them

well and many other bigger things too, belonged to a then young lad (i think his first lurcher), the young

fella's now a well respected terrier and lurcher man (member of THL) with a lot of good dogs around him

but i'm sure he still remembers "TRISH" with great pride, a pleasure to have worked the fields and and

dartmoor with you both. great memories....treasured.

Those were the days..........That little bitch was the best tenner that I ever spent.A truly game little bitch.

We had some great times and sport,the things we used to get upto...lol

I most certainly have many fond memories of our escapades.Likwise it was truly a pleasure,thanks mate.

my four month pup 19" tts and i been told he goin to make good size.... even if he dosent he will still have to take fox..... not enough rabbits around to work our dogs down here.... ive been told long road walks to muscle him up..... also mostly about hart and drive......... best of luck with the pup ms sounder

Guest Catcher
hey all

i was just wondering whats the smallest lurcher you've had for a fox dog (pre ban). i have a pup that i'm bringing on for next season but sounder reckons she'll could be to small :( . she's 4 months old and only about 17-18in tts. just wondering if anyone had success with a small dog.

thanks for reading :thumbs:

cheers marie

jnrs mum

sky2.jpg

Hawyoo 22 .They good thing,s come in small packages.atb catcher

post-20518-1237619082.jpg

you've seen my dog, he's not tall or biug or any thonmg, he nails foxes, just be sure if it's too small that your there with a gun or stick or something so the gdog dont get bitten up :) the last fox was killed by cooper :p