an hour out

Guest Side by Side

Guest Side by Side

been revising all day for exam t moro adn had a guts fukll head spinning ect so decided to go out for a hour...... so got my boots got my wax jacket got my terrers and go my spade.... and off i ttroted......

got to my permission and went to speke to the farmer to ask him if i could have a mooch about go ahaed the farmer said...... so in the feild i go terriers off the lead and i start to work.....

i started to work this hedge row where i have seen rats ect before..... dog marking well in holes we have dug before but nothing to come out....... so moved on and wrking across the feild i caughed the wiff of a fox so i looked around and there she was a small vixen...... so let her go she'll come for another day.... so i came to this downed tree adn my terriers were marking well adn pushing on..... so i leaded two up and kept the smalest one and had a look when i got up he went in again adn i sware about a dozen of the dirty feckers bolted but we had three as buy the time i get the others off the leads they were gone......

so as i was walking home i saw about 2/3 bunnies sittin in the feild.... i thought again to let thyem go they will come again.........

so total counht for a hours work 3 rats......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest diesel

[bANNED TEXT] exam you got mate??? im exactly the same.. but i went out with the airrifle speant most of the day walking..., acounted for 3 rabbits in the end though!! so still beetter than revising! :good:

Guest Side by Side
[bANNED TEXT] exam you got mate??? im exactly the same.. but i went out with the airrifle speant most of the day walking..., acounted for 3 rabbits in the end though!! so still beetter than revising! :good:

cheers both.... i have english lit tomoor and pe on wed then have none till the 5 of june.......

happy hunting

SBS

Guest nitevision

cheers both.... i have english lit tomoor and pe on wed then have none till the 5 of june.......

how did your english lit go, :blink: with your spelling id have thought you struggled a bit mate :D

Guest Side by Side

cheers the english lit was ok thanks found it a bit hard could never do english lit but am now concentrating on the others like......

FK dident sit the exam jorden.... his set can not do the exam.....

happy hunting

SBS

Guest Side by Side
im doing my exams 2 i had r.s 2 day i aint gotnun til 5th of june neither keep hunting sack the revision saying that if you got sum brains go 4 it :good::good::good:

yes cheers mate..... had PE just..... now havent any till june 5 same as u......

good luck to u mate and anyone eles out there doing exams.... :good:

happy hunting

SBS

im doing my exams 2 i had r.s 2 day i aint gotnun til 5th of june neither keep hunting sack the revision saying that if you got sum brains go 4 it :good::good::good:

yes cheers mate..... had PE just..... now havent any till june 5 same as u......

good luck to u mate and anyone eles out there doing exams.... :good:

happy hunting

SBS

ta mate good luck 2 u 2 i got maths on the 5th chances are il fail but never mind :good: