Anschutz 525 .22lr Any Good !

Hi im after abit of help here guys ive been offerd a anschutz 525 .22lr semi i dont know much about these guns , so i i am hoping a few people on here have had experience with these and are they any good , i currentley use a bolt action rimmy would i be better off sticking to that as have been told the concistency is better ?

Mike.

Edited by mike white

hi, from what ive head anschultz are very good, dont know about the semi auto ones though. i personaly shoot a ruger 10/22 that has be fully customised by rimfire magic. its an awsome rifle, best group iv shot with it is 1/2 inch at 75 yards. some semi autos dont like subsonics and they wont recylce very well, thats why i got a custom one. but if it recycles and shoots well i would be temped if the price was right and i was looking for one. btw you can shoot a few rabbits quickly with them. :D

Well he has offerd it to me in swap for my cz 99 precision also known as remington mod 5 i can get good groups at 70 yards and there pretty consistent at 100 yards , he says that the annie cycles fine but groups arnt that good beyond 60 yards so dont really know what to do.

Edited by mike white
i was told there a bag of shit. ot very accurate and keep jamming. this was by a well know gunsmith. if you want a semi auto try the cz 511

True, CZ511 a very reliable semi auto, but beware the trigger, which is insanely rubbish.

i was told there a bag of shit. ot very accurate and keep jamming. this was by a well know gunsmith. if you want a semi auto try the cz 511

True, CZ511 a very reliable semi auto, but beware the trigger, which is insanely rubbish.

abit of work by a gunsmith and it will be fine ;)