Help - what airgun?

Hi all. I am wanting to get an airgun. Now that the ferreting season is over, i want to get into air gunning. So i will be using it to shoot rabbits, and any pigeons, squirrels etc if i get the chance. I have a budget of around £250. I know PCP rifles are better but dont think i would get one in my budget so will prob have to be a springer for justnow. Anyone got any sugestions?

I live near Glasgow. Incase anyone local is selling anything that fits what i need.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry meant to put this in the misc airgun section, could some one please move. cheers

Hi mate look up Victor Morris In Glasgow.atb catcher

Dont go to Victor morris,

Out of experiences i have had i would never give them the buisness..

Crocket's are much better ;)

Guest Catcher
Sorry meant to put this in the misc airgun section, could some one please move. cheers

Hi mate look up Victor Morris In Glasgow.atb catcher

Dont go to Victor morris,

Out of experiences i have had i would never give them the buisness..

Crocket's are much better ;)

Hi Mate your right Crocket,s are much better.But the guy has only got £250. to spend.I just got the new Air Arms S510-SL Carbine from Crocket,s cost me £630. It,s a dear shop.And i dident see much good spring gun,s for the kind of money your man is want to spend.atb catcher

Hi people. Sorry i never even realised people where posting in this, as i posted the same thread in the gen airguns section, and asked if this one could be deleted. woops. ended up buying a lightning xl tactical, then the other day got offered a Falcon FN19, and i had just remembered my mum was keeping money for me so i wouldnt spend it, i ended up buying that aswell, really wanted a pcp. so now iv got 2 lol. in two minds wether to keep the lightning or not, think i will. suppose its good to have a choice of guns.

thanks for all your replys

john