These stupid threads come up all the time with plenty giving out who bred this who bred that..If you are so concerned why dont you ring Ken up ?? But not too late at night as he likes early nights in bed :thumbs:

this threads been running since 2006 don :D if ever i `ve wanted to know anything i ask him ;) you know what he says let the feckers think what they want ;) .......

• Like 1

Yo Yo, why kep Goildy stuf if its pure Pish LOL.Ive a Bitch here with Gouldy Stuff in her, on both sides, one side has beddy in her, a line that threw very hard bitches.The other side had workeers that are and still are very highly rated by certain members on here.Infact I would dare say enough that I know a lot about my bitches breeding and their work style and history than most others.Amazing what you can find out over time and uncover the ACTUAL truth.

lm sure there were some good dogs that ken bred.... I just think the dogs about now are PROXY BRED SHIT