STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest little lurcher

here are thedogs on dog lost please print some off and put up everywhere !!! thank you all , just got to mention that the little scumbag who took mine is advertising jack russells in norfolk on epupz , has phone numbers and address as well as a map to his house , one of the russells is called sally if you wanted to have a chat with him , HA HA

here are the posters

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pz...52BKa31Z_352jbt

i will put up the home and mobile numbers , I WANT MY DOGS BACK!!!! he is a well known breeder of plummer terriers

sorry to here about your dogs if the police been told and you got the phone numbers they can find them easy for you.

also if they are on this site some one might no them and the pups will be for sale so you will no who it is if it was me i would be around there and they would be sucking on a straw in hos for next 6 months.

i been on here now for about 5 months and i can tell there are lots of people on here that would help you get them back (some on here sound a hand full) so fingers crossed mate

Guest little lurcher
i will put up the home and mobile numbers , I WANT MY DOGS BACK!!!! he is a well known breeder of plummer terriers

sorry to here about your dogs if the police been told and you got the phone numbers they can find them easy for you.

also if they are on this site some one might no them and the pups will be for sale so you will no who it is if it was me i would be around there and they would be sucking on a straw in hos for next 6 months.

i been on here now for about 5 months and i can tell there are lots of people on here that would help you get them back (some on here sound a hand full) so fingers crossed mate

the little scum bag has reported ME to the police for putting his details on here lol!!!! im falling about laughing at how he dropped himself in it with the police , thats just HOW silly he is................................. oops lol :clapper:

he didnt deny having the dogs lol but was worried about his reputation as a breeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

go around his f*****g house and get your dogs back..have you no ballx atall..f**k the police and everyone else you gave him the dogs so you go and get them back...f*****g hell whats going on here...............win,, lose or draw he'd give them dogs back if they were mine and be glad to give them back..............well his wife would probably have to drop them off cos he wouldn't be able to.........

the little scum bag has reported ME to the police for putting his details on here lol!!!! im falling about laughing at how he dropped himself in it with the police , thats just HOW silly he is................................. oops lol :clapper:

he didnt deny having the dogs lol but was worried about his reputation as a breeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

So I take it to keep his "reputation" he's giving your dogs back???

Guest little lurcher

nope still hasnt , dopey bollox is texting me off another fone saying its a member of my family doing it , silly sad twat hasnt clicked its one of his many numbers off the net!!! FFS how stupid is he , but something certainly has him rattled , so i thank that person who ever you are , and if you are doing it for me i thank you even more , however it came about many have issues with him and his family so , guess the old saying we reap what we sow is coming back to them