STOLEN LURCHER AND WHIPPET

Guest little lurcher

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AngelicAcid
wots his name an weres he from? i got offerd a dog wots the spit for that sandy colour dog?

Hunter 09, i offered you a bitch, who looks the spit of littlelurchers Dog(male), my bitch has a white neck, littlelurchers Dog(male looks like its just a white collar, good on ya for trying to help him though. Ive put pics up of my bitch on other sites, since she was 5 months old, my mate ripstop also posted pics over a year ago.

i can get people to vouch for me also.

Guest little lurcher
wots his name an weres he from? i got offerd a dog wots the spit for that sandy colour dog?

Hunter 09, i offered you a bitch, who looks the spit of littlelurchers Dog(male), my bitch has a white neck, littlelurchers Dog(male looks like its just a white collar, good on ya for trying to help him though. Ive put pics up of my bitch on other sites, since she was 5 months old, my mate ripstop also posted pics over a year ago.

i can get people to vouch for me also.

the lurcher is a bitch

Guest AngelicAcid

post-21916-1236679599_thumb.jpg

My bitch Cassy, taken out ferreting on 29/01/o9.

I hope you get your dogs back, what area are you from, and ill keep an eye out for you.

Best of luck.

Guest hpool_hunter

BUMPING TO TOP - im sure a few fellas/lads ect of here will * pop round* to the lads house - all lads who are offering to help out in the area give the lass a PM with your numbers and get the lass's dogs back :thumbs:

HH

Guest little lurcher
Ive pmd lamp and battery, as he seen her a few times last year around september time, so he will vouch for me.

chill mate , its ok , i know wha had them , yours are similar but my whippet dog is much darker and my lurcher bitch has a black mask , she has not only the scarring but other marks only known to me