Hi all

am thinking of getting some pigs this year and like the look of the little kune kunes from new zealand

i know there alot smaller but not worried about that just wondering if anyone has kept them before and what they think of them

cheers

they are very good eating pigs as well we had some home fed bacon from one over xmas it was very very tasty

I meant that if you wanted a pig to read for slaughter there are far more suitable breeds, Kune kune pigs are mostly bred as pets nowdays......

sorry to jump the post but anyone know how much the butcher charges to slaughter and butcher one? ive been thinking of buying a piglet thats all

cheers leighton

Depends where in the country you are, Also on the size of slaughterhouse, And how many you send to kill at once, It varys a lot, anywhere from £25 to £70 or £80

LOOK HERE

Edited by Netter
Guest SUPERTED
yer your right simoman not many eat the kune kune now its a real shame

a friend had a pair of them gave £250 for them called them bacon and pork chop exellent little things his mam used to tart them up with the dog brush really good as a pet pointless eating more meat on a chicken

a friend had a pair of them gave £250 for them called them bacon and pork chop exellent little things his mam used to tart them up with the dog brush really good as a pet pointless eating more meat on a chicken

I like to dress my dolls up, I found the pigs too wriggly :tongue2:

Guest SUPERTED

porcelin or plastic

sorry to jump the post but anyone know how much the butcher charges to slaughter and butcher one? ive been thinking of buying a piglet thats all

cheers leighton

Depends where in the country you are, Also on the size of slaughterhouse, And how many you send to kill at once, It varys a lot, anywhere from £25 to £70 or £80

LOOK HERE

cheers mate

porcelin or plastic

Latex.........

Guest SUPERTED

porcelin or plastic

Latex.........

they as good as the real thing?thinking of getting myself the jenna doll least they dont answer back