silenced 12 bore

Guest gamebore

Guest EWOK

I didn't know there was such a thing, this is a 12ga shotgun your talking about? How much noise reduction do you get, and there must be less recoil also, love see one of these. Have to jump through a lot of hops here to get a silencer and everyone thinks your up to no good with one, I'd just like to shot in some places that the noise would draw a lot of unwanted attention, nothing illeagel and I'm sure my neighbors would like it.

there is actualy a silenced 12 at the range where i go but it's a second hand one and it's a bit rough,/ EWOK ive never actualy heard a 12 silenced but have heard a 410 and the noise reduction is good , but the 12 lok's and feel's a bit clumbersom as the barrel is verry wide and the ballance is poor

what would you go for then foxshot a 410?

well realy i supose it's what youre gona use it for the 410 felt ok in the hand but of cource the range is limited, but i had a go with a 410 at clay's and it performed suprisingly well ,it's just the 12 felt awkward ,if you are shooting things at relativly close range i would go for the 410, which ever you go for i hope you have lot's of fun with it :good:

they got a silenced 410 and 12 at my college or did have and i'd say the 12bore just took the crack off but the whole barrel is bigger and its very heavy and like said before unbalanced but has been said to be good in sensitive areas pigeon shooting etc..............the 410 is great around farm buildings etc and walking sensitive hedgerows but its all more metal your carrying.....theres definately a place for them but there not the sort of gun i'd want as an only gun!!

• 2 years later...
Just got a 12B pedretti from P&G, pretty quiet using subsonic ammo, handy gun...:good:

http://www.saddleryandgunroom.co.uk/hushpower.htm

Hi IanB.

How's that 12B Pedretti going for you?

I'm considering getting one from the saddlery and gunroom myself. I've heard a lot about the .410; how quiet and handy etc, but I haven't heard much about the 12G. What's your verdict?

Silverstoat