i have 8 lurcher pups for sale 3bitches and 5 dogs mother is salukigreyhound/colliegreyhound and father is salukigreyhound both parents work all legal game pups are 6week old and will be ready in a couple of week £150 im from merseyside.

post-8967-1236190416_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1236190435_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1236190448_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1236190468_thumb.jpg

Edited by sthelens hunter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 8 lurcher pups for sale 3bitches and 5 dogs mother is salukigreyhound/colliegreyhound and father is salukigreyhound both parents work all legal game pups are 6week old and will be ready in a couple of week £150each im from merseyside.
blue merle bitch sold to steve

post-8967-1236190578_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1236190600_thumb.jpg

post-8967-1236190637_thumb.jpg

Edited by sthelens hunter
i have 8 lurcher pups for sale 3bitches and 5 dogs mother is salukigreyhound/colliegreyhound and father is salukigreyhound both parents work all legal game pups are 6week old and will be ready in a couple of week £150each im from merseyside.

post-8967-1236190793.jpg

i had a pup out of the last litter a bitch shes doin well i gave her to a friend because i started a new job workin away and hes made up with it i bred the farther to the mother , well bread

i had a pup out of the last litter a bitch shes doin well i gave her to a friend because i started a new job workin away and hes made up with it i bred the farther to the mother , well bread

was that the white one with fawn patches

1 blue merle bitch sold.1 blue merle bitch and dog still 4 sale

these will make cracking dogs lads, got a pup off the previous litter and she,s coming on well, doing well on the lamp and through the day, both parents are good working stock!!! :thumbs:

1 blue merle bitch sold.1 blue merle bitch and dog still 4 sale

these will make cracking dogs lads, got a pup off the previous litter and she,s coming on well, doing well on the lamp and through the day, both parents are good working stock!!! :thumbs:

glad to see your dogs doing well jart i will have to come up your way next season :thumbs: