Burnley - Arsenal

If we beat the Gooners again like we did in the Carling Cup qualifying then i will be trying my best to make an appearance at the Centre spot on full time at the Emirates.

Lets hope we do it .... Come on the Clarets !!!!!!!!!

As much as id love to see you in the center circle i doudt it very much ....lightining doesnt strike twice... i hope :icon_eek: get past roma, get injured players back and i think we have a great chance of winnin champions league .

As much as id love to see you in the center circle i doudt it very much ....lightining doesnt strike twice... i hope :icon_eek: get past roma, get injured players back and i think we have a great chance of winnin champions league . :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Win the champions league :shok::laugh:

You won't even qualify for it. :no:

Or Did you mean Burnley? :hmm:

As much as id love to see you in the center circle i doudt it very much ....lightining doesnt strike twice... i hope :icon_eek: get past roma, get injured players back and i think we have a great chance of winnin champions league . :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

we wont qualify for it ???????????? where 1*0 up against ROMA in the last 16 mate, some people dont read posts properly then comment :doh:

As much as id love to see you in the center circle i doudt it very much ....lightining doesnt strike twice... i hope :icon_eek: get past roma, get injured players back and i think we have a great chance of winnin champions league .
I THOUGHT THE FROST KILLED ALL THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS ON THE IOM :icon_eek:
I THOUGHT THE FROST KILLED ALL THE MAGIC MUSHROOMS ON THE IOM :icon_eek:

hahahaha we will see :thumbs:

Cammo Man, love you but your a disillusioned Turfite!

"and its no nay never, no nay never no more, will we play Burnley b*st£rds, no never, no more.

Nothing personal, only tribal. Cheers, D.

we wont qualify for it ???????????? where 1*0 up against ROMA in the last 16 mate, some people dont read posts properly then comment :doh:

I read the post ok, but your also languishing in 5th place in the premiership which will mean you wont "qualify" for it if you stay there. :clapper: :clapper:

so you read the post you will know im talkin about this season, so why say "you wont qualify" when where in the last 16 so obviously have qualified. your stating because in 5th wont qualify next yr...i havent mentioned next yr.

so you read the post you will know im talkin about this season, so why say "you wont qualify" when where in the last 16 so obviously have qualified. your stating because in 5th wont qualify next yr...i havent mentioned next yr.

You didn't mention this year either, :no: and i do believe you are currently in the process of trying to qualify for the champions league.

I didn't for one minute think that you were talking about winning this years competition, if you were, that has got to be the funniest thing i have heard for a long time. :laugh::laugh::laugh: