What is the cheapest pcp rifle

Guest buster321c
what is the cheapest pcp air rifle you can buy (brand new)

because in m area the police are conviscating air guns for no apparent reason and i dont want my raider 10 conviscated.

Surley they cant be confiscated for no reason , so why do you want to know the cheapest , in case the the one youve got gets taken ??

dont be stupid, the police dont confiscate air rifles for no reason, they've got better things to do. As long as you shoot where its legal and you have permission of the land owner your 100% ok.

But i think the cheapest is a crossman discovery and if im not mistaken you get a stirrup pump included in the price, think its around 220 quid brand new.

Hughesey

Edited by hughesey1552

i dont get the question ?????

why yhe cheapest PCP ????

if you where going to surrender an airgun surely you would buy a knackered old springer for about £30 ?????

and if its not you shooting farm animals....theres nothing to worry about.

as hughesey says they cant take you air gun without good reason / justification.

all the best

sean

Surely you need to know what the pcp is for before anyone can make any recommendations.

Is it for targets, game or the farmers sheep?

Why is it necessary to have a brand new model?

Whats wrong with a 2nd hand recon'?

I saw a pcp in a gun shop up near Burnley for £150........it was a yugoslavian made thing in .177 & .22 Didn't pay it too much attention as it looked as cheap as it was labelled!

Tough question to answer without all the criterea you require.

More please More

Swampy

its really just for wood pigeon and squirrel at about 30 yards no im debating wether tell sell my gun because some prick got it really in for that farmer because the cut all his fences and sawed the fence posts in half and the his finger is pointed at me for some reason. maybe because i was a right pest to him when i was a little one. plus i dont want a springer because of the recoil and noise