ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

You wouldn't lance a tooth abscess Ginge for the same reason you would never get a dentist to pull a tooth over an abscess. The tooth abscess must be dealt with before pulling a tooth or the poison may get into the blood stream and..... :blink: AB's and warm water :good: ...I don't understand FK's post, not for me to say he's bullshiting as I may be a little off track and he may have been told something and got mixed up :blink:...I will stand and be corrected of course if I've got my facts wrong!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey all you will be glad to know that it has been to the vets and had the absus removed and the tooth has been strenghtened!!

:blink: ...The marvel’s of modern veterinary treatment eh! :blink: .....Well I never knew you could ‘remove’ an abscess. And how the feck do you strengthen a tooth?...Had an abscess removed from a dog’s side once, left a big fecking hole but I always thought tooth abscess’s had to be treated with AB’s..Well I learn something everyday :)

Mike, dont waste your time mate ;) REMOVE an absess!!!!!!!,...f**k OFF!! :laugh:

I truly hope he wises up and treats his stock with the respect they deserve. If he hasnt took that ferret to the vets Im gonna pm him, ask him his address and drive to Wales and take the poor f*****g animal off him!

Jordan, wise words there my friend!!

;);)

Guest ferret

hi /where do you live in south wales ,because i might be looking for a couple of youngsters,i bred my two jills a month ago and they dont seem to have caught, i live in neath,my advice on the sale of ferrets is simply the longer you ask money for the youngsters the longer you have to feed them and the longer their teeth are getting that is if you dont sell them,if there is another bumper year for ferret kits you might not ged rid of them for free.you should be looking for homes before you breed the ferrets