ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

Its funny how some people have commented on how this kid keeps his ferrets, when THEY keep there stock in appaling condisions, that NO animal should ever be kept in.. :o:o :realmad:

Im not sticking up for the lad, yeah he should get it to the vets...im just saying that people should look out of there own window and see how there stock is kept, and maybe sort there own fecking yard out!!!..

Kye,..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushie

SORRY KYE and BULLSMILK! BUT you are talking absolute bollox! FK has been told time and time a fu**ing gain! IF you cant get your animals treated at a drop of a hat you shouldnt have them! I would walk all day to get my ferret to a vet! :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Sushie, READ my post mate...

"IM NOT STICKING UP FOR THE LAD"...that means im not deffending him, YES he should take the ferret to a vet...OF COURSE HE SHOULD...i never said others wise.

I was just saying that the words POT, KETTLE and BLACK come to mind when reading a few replys...

I will except your appoligy, before it comes...your forgiven!..lol.. :laugh::good:

Kye,..

Guest The Big Fish

Here's a freindly piece of advise for ferreting king:

1. Find someone that knows how to look after ferrets properly

2. Give your ferrets to them

3. Give up keeping animals forever

4. Go to school and learn something.

Hope this helps :D

Guest ferreting king

listen here now big fish!

my ferrets are in the best possible condition apart from the hob with the tooth!

i clean out my ferrets everyday, fresh water every day , food everyday, handled well everyday!!

and i would like to see you take a day of work and carry a ferret for 26 miles in the pissing down rain because i know for a fact the you wouldnt so shut the f**k up!

Guest The Big Fish

Language please, ferreting king. I was merley trying to give you some good sound advise.

Its all been said already in this post.

You have been on smoochers posting fecking drival for far too long, you listen to nothing and now your banging away on the hunting life like a demented moron and still dont listen.

You deserve to be removed from the gene pool and do the human race a favour.

Guest RobW71

It does begger belief FK, on one hand you're giving kits away on the other you're to tight to take you're Hob to the vets because it'll be too expensive, which incidentally if true you don't deserve livestock or to be posting on here.

Borrow the money for vet fees, payback with money you make selling the Kits :good:

Regards Rob

Guest nitevision

fk you seem to jump from forum to forum askin for advice then tellin people to f**k off when they give it to you,and on top of that you dont seem to have much if any regard for your animals,i have felt at times that you get undue stick,being a young lad people have tried to help you,they seem to have wasted their time,before you say it to me i will say it to you young man,f**k off. :no::no::no: