ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got no transport, But i still manage. Walking home from work, each day of the week 1hrs walk mate, I walk up the vets when i need to aswell. Once its done its done, there really are not any excuses though.

You couldve called the vet atleast, maybey he couldve helped you out

good to see that its sorted though, hope you have a happy little hob

hey all you will be glad to know that it has been to the vets and had the absus removed and the tooth has been strenghtened!!

Ten days too feckin late though mate, it should have gone to the vets much sooner. You don't deserve to have livestock :realmad:

In all fairness to Fk well done for finally getting it to the vet :good: But as soon as a problem was nticed it should of been took 4 miles on pushbike with ferret box on your back is nothing in the season i regularly do that to get to permission and back. You need to sort your priorities out. I pray to god the kits are better looked after.

Yours in sport

Jordan

hey all you will be glad to know that it has been to the vets and had the absus removed and the tooth has been strenghtened!!

:blink: ...The marvel’s of modern veterinary treatment eh! :blink: .....Well I never knew you could ‘remove’ an abscess. And how the feck do you strengthen a tooth?...Had an abscess removed from a dog’s side once, left a big fecking hole but I always thought tooth abscess’s had to be treated with AB’s..Well I learn something everyday :)

Guest chilli

:blink: ...The marvel’s of modern veterinary treatment eh! :blink: .....Well I never knew you could ‘remove’ an abscess. And how the feck do you strengthen a tooth?...Had an abscess removed from a dog’s side once, left a big fecking hole but I always thought tooth abscess’s had to be treated with AB’s..Well I learn something everyday :)

I had a abcess under a tooth in the back of me mouth , it would fill up with shit and start hurting like f**k , empty out , then id get a bloody taste in my mouth then it would start all over again . I was given antibiotics to sort it you carnt to my knowledge get rid of a abcess that quick . So id guess he is bullshitting an hasnt been to the vets .

iv had a few with abscesses and every one was lanced and a course of anti biotics given to treat the wound

and iv never heard of strenghtening a loose ferret tooth either :no: put a pic up of the ferret in question to show how the vet removed this affliction :o i would love to know how he managed this GOOD HUNTING ALL WOODGA :ph34r:

I think he's fibbing.A tooth abcess has to be lanced and a course of antibiotics given. Maybe he wasn't aware that when he said removed we would think he was bullshitting, he could mean removed as in lanced and put on antibiotics. Strenthening a tooth?????. Why doesn't someone phone a vet, didn't somebody say they phoned one near him.