ferrets for sale

Guest ferreting king

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RobW71

You said your brother was taking it last wk-end, then your Father on Monday???

Is the poor thing able to eat, has the abcess burst?

Get it sorted bud.

Regards Rob

Guest ferreting king

i take the very best of care for my ferrets and you havent even seen them so you cannot comment!

last weekend could not get transport and monday my father was working!!

i have been very unlucky in getting there!

Guest jimmytwodugs

i`m sorry to tell you mate but leaving a ferret to suffer is not what i would call looking after them can you imagine having toothache for nine days without a visit to the dentist, do something about it. :good:

it is going to the vets saturday!! end of the matter

You are a waste of space!...You post fecking crap all over the web and disregard the advise that YOU asked for :realmad:

For the benefit of your ferrets, when you eventually get to a vet' ask them for a small supply of Synulox AB's so that next time you have a minor problem you may be able to treat the ferret. If they do give you some tab's make sure you listen to their advise on amounts to give etc and don't fecking tell them they're wrong :angry:

You dim kunt!

its been 9 days and you aint taken to the vets :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: you could get done for animal crultey. if you aint got transport to the vet which is fair enough why dont you ask for help.

it is going to the vets saturday!! end of the matter

You are a waste of space!...You post fecking crap all over the web and disregard the advise that YOU asked for :realmad:

For the benefit of your ferrets, when you eventually get to a vet' ask them for a small supply of Synulox AB's so that next time you have a minor problem you may be able to treat the ferret. If they do give you some tab's make sure you listen to their advise on amounts to give etc and don't fecking tell them they're wrong :angry:

You dim kunt!

:yes::yes::yes: :whistle: :ph34r: